Cad pics. post yours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
this is what happens when cad happens. i cut alittle over 15 cords this last firewood season and i have way more saws then needed. Even my work bench is almost a strickly dedicated saw bench. ive got spare bars and chains and that little craftsman bag is my saw tool kit on the go. i keep all my wedges and wrenches in it. i pack it pretty much to tree to fell and then its always close by while im bucking wood.

GEDC1982.jpg

id like to think maybe im done building saws but i just cant seem to stop. im on the search for another 12mm 044. id like to build a 044/460

lets see your cad pics

Evan

This ones from a thread a while back.

attachment.php

If you count the ones in the back thats probably just under half of them. :D

Never seen a Stihl peavey, might have to find one, it looks pretty bullet proof - Sam

EVAN....... only FIVE saws ?? and you think you got CAD ??
quality for sure so you get points equivilent to seven :)

Woodcutteranon
2s plenty. you have a great combo right there.

Erick
dang looks like you have about one of everything stihl made right there. :jawdrop:

roncoinc

thank you. theres i think 3 or 4 projects not pictured. these are all the runners.

Dude, 5 saws, you aint' got cad yet!! I think its a minimum of 10 isn't it guys?

See my sig Evan, that doesn't include all my project saws, and I only cut maybe 4 cords of wood last year.

You can see what gets best shelf space :)
the shelf in the back has four tiers of four saws each..
and a couple in the house,no,three in the house...durn it ! gotta go recount now !!
all shown are runners.
in house ones runners also.
only three that dont run but they dont count.

attachment.php

Dude, 5 saws, you aint' got cad yet!! I think its a minimum of 10 isn't it guys?

See my sig Evan, that doesn't include all my project saws, and I only cut maybe 4 cords of wood last year.

THIRTEEN SAWS ?? that a BAD luck number !! better finish another QUICK !!!
no,ten isnt CAd,,thats just not needing to bring gas and oil to go cutting :)

THIRTEEN SAWS ?? that a BAD luck number !! better finish another QUICK !!!
no,ten isnt CAd,,thats just not needing to bring gas and oil to go cutting :)

ha ha ha. I have more then 10. couldn't even tell ya off hand, my biggest number running was close to 20, I'm down a few now sold some. If I ever get my projects done I'll be back up there.

Never seen a Stihl peavey, might have to find one, it looks pretty bullet proof - Sam

It's a repainted Logrite... I never did like the Baby-blue. ;) They're available at any Stihl dealer although most of them don't stock them so you'll have to order it probably. Same money as the Logrite though don't let your Stihler gouge you on it.

Looks like a sidewalk sale at a Stihl dealer. :cheers: Rep sent.

I think it kinda is.....

Mike

Sorry, none for sale. :D :cheers:

Erick
dang looks like you have about one of everything stihl made right there.

Nahhh, not one of my 3 038's or the 028's or even the 056 Mag for that mater. :D I think there's probably around 10 or so of their brethren that didn't make the glamour shot. :dizzy: Not to mention the poor step children of lesser breeding. :D

One of these days I'm gonna round'em all up for a poser shot. :cheers:

LEEHA dont count !!!
post was about CAD,,, not about how many you had in your museum..
BTW Lee,, when is it open to the viewing public ??

Back