Cad pics. post yours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good. keep em comeing musem pics are alright to

Gary, Is that your 797 on the floor??? Not to shabby...

Sir yessir... Has a 36" bar on it. When I get the oiler fixed, I will be lookin' for a bigger bar. That one is an older Oregon .404 that is in decent shape.

The saw still has a lot of crap on it from the shed/barn it sat in. I need to clean it up. Still has a ton of compression. I also got an ignition from Jacob, that has yet to be put in. The original plug wire on this ol' beast is frayed. This is the only saw I have that I'm glad it has a compression release. :)

The other big Mac (with the air box cover off) is my 640... just waitin' for the HL (again... from Jacob) to be transplanted in to it...

Too many other things going on to dig in to the saws... soon though... soon. :)

Gary

Can somebody fix gmaxs picture. I wanna see that 999 Oly.

rhMedium-18.jpg

I don't have a picture of all of mine together. I did shoot a picture of all the Poulans together and posted it in the Poulan thread. It's not worth the trouble though as the picture is now outdated with new arrivals.

I will say to Lee, I need one of those big lime green ones like yours, and I don't care if it really is a Dolly!

Now thats a tough question, My all time favorite
is the Sachs Dolmar 166 next is the Mcculloch 797
but you can still find these saws. It boils down to 2
saws that i would have to keep.
The Echo CS1100VL and the Skil 1690 which are irreplaceable.

Lee

This is one sweet lookin saw PB, What size is it and about what year.

I think they were built in the late 70s, it's 66cc, I have 261 which is 61cc, good old saws built like a tank.

lhbMedium.jpg

What he said. :)

The 271 has lots of grunt, but no AV so it will shake your hands off. I have only run this one a couple of times, but it is always enjoyable and more fun than it should be. I see gmax has the hand guard on his, very needed on these saws. That muffler gets HOT without it.

Back