Charity Cut - WAUKEE, IOWA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Busy Beavers! :rock:That definitely showed in a nut shell how productive a group can be. :clap:

We even had the camera angled right. I was wondering how close we would be able to get the aim with us planted on the ground while the camera was up in the air. The camera did a great job! What model is it?

On another note, Doug I liked the idea of a remote camera for hooking up trailers, but I also can see it being useful on the front of my tractor for lining up the forks on the loader. What brand do you use or would you recommend?

On another note, Doug I liked the idea of a remote camera for hooking up trailers, but I also can see it being useful on the front of my tractor for lining up the forks on the loader. What brand do you use or would you recommend?
I did like that camera that Doug had, I'm surprised he did not have it linked to an app on his phone!

Awesome video!!

Did that take a bunch of still shots, or was it just in a fast play mode?

I'm toying with getting GoPro, as it will take still shots every so often, but I think for something like the Charity cut, it would have only lasted a few hours. Almost need a regular camcorder and plug it in, and record to a tape (if they make those anymore) or to be able to store it to a hard drive while it records.

Awesome video!!

Did that take a bunch of still shots, or was it just in a fast play mode?

I'm toying with getting GoPro, as it will take still shots every so often, but I think for something like the Charity cut, it would have only lasted a few hours. Almost need a regular camcorder and plug it in, and record to a tape (if they make those anymore) or to be able to store it to a hard drive while it records.
I think Doug said it ran out of battery.

Camera is a GoPro Hero 3+ black edition. I set the camera to time lapse with a picture taken every 0.5 seconds using a 32 gig ram card. I should get a bigger card. The best way to figure out how to use the camera is to watch youtube videos. I Googled GoPro time lapse and in 30 seconds I knew what mode to set the camera.

The portable wireless backup camera is a Swift Hitch brand. Got it on Ebay. I am fixing the gamin backup camera today. I pinched the wires while dumping. It works through the Garmin GPS in the truck. Wireless to the gps but wired to power the camera.

The editing software comes with the GoPro camera.

Camera is a GoPro Hero 3+ black edition. I set the camera to time lapse with a picture taken every 0.5 seconds using a 32 gig ram card. I should get a bigger card. The best way to figure out how to use the camera is to watch youtube videos. I Googled GoPro time lapse and in 30 seconds I knew what mode to set the camera.

The portable wireless backup camera is a Swift Hitch brand. Got it on Ebay. I am fixing the gamin backup camera today. I pinched the wires while dumping. It works through the Garmin GPS in the truck. Wireless to the gps but wired to power the camera.

The editing software comes with the GoPro camera.
I been looking at the GoPro Hero 3+ as well. I've read it's a great camera, and the video you just posted with it is even more proof. Definitely on my wish list. :)

Very cool video Doug. Love the angle/view from the genie boom! What did the card say for memory when you plugged it in the computer? Just wondering like everyone else whether or not the card was full or the battery was dead?? I got there when everyone shut down for lunch and my pickup wasn't on the video

Amazing what you can do with a little coffee. Been getting all this great wood stacked and ready to season. You guy did a great job. The size of splits are very consistent. It stack so nice.

8uve8a6u.jpg

udy3epu7.jpg

jurave9e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Back