Charity Cut - WAUKEE, IOWA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. Sam-Tip

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We are thinking of having a Charity Cut at our place on Saturday, May 17th, 2014. We hope lots of you can come! There will be food & yummy treats! :chop:

I'll be in Iowa that weekend for the Nationwide race at Newton - looks like about 45 minutes across town. I'll talk to the boys and see if they want to come help.

Anyone that might want to watch the race on Sunday - it's a great time. Been going there for 3 years now.

I miss Newton :/. No promises but I'd love to come up and help.

Wait! Peanut Butter Cookies involved here?

That's up to sam-tip! HAHAHAH!!! We've got plenty of room for campers here.

Yes plenty of room for campers. We have 3 50 amp RV hookups and 2 30 amp RV hookups. Plus a full campground 2 miles down the road. The property is between Ashworth Rd and Interstate 80. 3 miles from the nearest interstate exits. East and West. All paved roads to the house. In 18 months we should have a Interstate exit 1/2 mile from the property.

Did someone say I need an elevator?

Doug

Yes Doug an elevator! I'm thinking out loud here but what do you guys think of making this the fall gtg. I bet you'd get more people but if you think that wouldn't work then that's cool too. I really like charity cuts and helping those in need. Also if you moved it to fall that's more time to get logs!

Getting logs is not a problem. Have a few tree company's willing to drop off logs. With EAB we will have plenty. We can do it again in the fall if all goes well. Want to get a stock pile of splitt wood seasoning during the summer.

Consider this a test run for fall.

Doug

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Looking at the Support page, it seems that the "server migration" finally happened last night, and that stuff that was posted while it was happening didn't follow the herd, and got lost, or something like that. Anyway, it sounds like last nights' posts are just plain gone.

Latest posts

Back