• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Craftsman Top-handle 2.3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axlerod74

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
38cc Craftsman top-handle 2.3
Low hour saw. Starts easy, runs good, oils well.
12" hard-nose bar and near new chain; 3/8 Low-pro.
Piston and cylinder look excellent. $65.00 shipped*
*I will cover up to $20 shipping. Anything over that will be extra.
Paypal - friends and family only please.

100_2774.JPG 100_2773.JPG 100_2775.JPG 100_2776.JPG

That thing looks brand new and you're almost giving it away. Hell of a nice saw for somebody.

Anybody that don't know, those little poulans, and the S25 series saws, are probably the best top handles ever made.

That thing looks brand new and you're almost giving it away. Hell of a nice saw for somebody.

Anybody that don't know, those little poulans, and the S25 series saws, are probably the best top handles ever made.

Agreed..............If you haven't used one, you don't know what you are missing. Not the best choice for your primary firewood saw but if you have a bunch of small stuff to clean up around the house or farm, they are hard to beat. I use them for clearing and building brush piles. You can use it about all day and it won't tire you out. I have very little in this saw, so I am selling it cheap.

You should buy that. Every hippy needs a chainsaw.

Latest posts

Back