Did the site get hacked?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of you guys are some desperate, reaching souls. Truly sad.
I like that post and your right on. Thanks for reaching out to us lost atheist. We need all the help we can get. If anyone out there does want to judge please, judge me, I'm lacking in that department.

Please, no one take offense to my own personal feelings and choices.

Post deleted.

I'm gonna try to chill out and play some chess.

What kind? The game here has no strategy...

Change comes from with-in. Funny though, I don't seem to have a problem with myself nor does anyone else.

Well, I was done with this stuff in grade school. For me AS and talking chainsaws is a light diversion from many more serious things going on in real life, but watching AS go back to the bad times with all the same old BS from all the same old people holds no interest for me - the few still ruining things for the rest. I may check in from time to time to see if there's any improvement.

Best wishes for the many good folks here.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  • Requires excessive admiration
  • Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  • Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  • Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  • Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
  • Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Because personality disorders describe long-standing and enduring patterns of behavior, they are most often diagnosed in adulthood. It is uncommon for them to be diagnosed in childhood or adolescence, because a child or teen is under constant development, personality changes and maturation. However, if it is diagnosed in a child or teen, the features must have been present for at least 1 year.

Narcissistic personality disorder is more prevalent in males than females, and is thought to occur in up to 6.2 percent of the general population.

Like most personality disorders, narcissistic personality disorder typically will decrease in intensity with age, with many people experiencing few of the most extreme symptoms by the time they are in the 40s or 50s.
I've italicized a few relevant parts.

All that's required is a dremal to give a muffler mod, then a piece of rotten pine to make videos to test your saws.

Post up on you tube.

Oh, then charge $250 for the muffler mod and video of the saw cutting a piece of rotten pine
You forgot about the stickers... Gotta have stickers.

Ed,
I would really appreciate it if you would take your fecal humor elsewhere. You may unintentionally offend others, and stuff. Riff raff.
My apologies Jon. You guys are still here! :rock:
I haven't forgot bout your Solo parts.... it's been like 150 degrees here. :eek:

this thread needs to be closed.
I agree!! Seems theres several people quick to jump in and stomp people when their down and for what reason??? Let Brad and Randy work this out without any help from other members tearing one or the other down!! Everyone is entitled to their own spiritual beliefs and opinions. I myself find some of the content everyonce in awhile alil offensive myself but thats the world we live in. Some are Christians, some are not, some drink, some dont? Different people different strokes. Maybe it should be like tv and have a site rating!! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back