Did the site get hacked?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Randy, what's to be my fault? Is something wrong? Did something bad happen? Oh, I simply stated my opinion about all the lewd and elementary behavior on SH, that has been so elegantly demonstrated here for us. I guess you didn't like that eh? IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT!!!. It was YOU that then went and drug all your pathetic buddies over here for another round of attempted character assassination. You don't like my opinion, and then try to throw me under the bus for it? Typical you! You stand behind these guys like a coward, letting them do all your dirty work, calling Thomas1 a great and dear friend, while he does his best to destroy my reputation. You stand on the sidelines like a politician trying to make everyone think you're the nicest guy in the world, all the while, trying to tear me down. All off this because you're so insecure and desperate to maintain the image of your little business. You even manufacture lies about my work, quietly trying to undermine me. Here's the thing of it....I'm no threat to you. You admittedly have more work than you can handle. On top off that, I take very little work. Your work is good enough that I should be of no concern to you. There's room for both of us. But, every time I voice an opinion that differs from yours, you throw a hissy fit, be it public or private. One minute you're telling me I'm a great guy and a friend, and the next, stabbing me in the back. Like I've told you several times, the balls in your court. When your ready and capable of being a genuine friends...I'll be here. Until then, go hang out with your great dear friends.
pathetic buddies..............Brad..............that was too far.
i don't normaly get into these things but you are digging a hole i don't think you will get out of...................
IDK whats going on with you, but you need to get it under control. you just ailianated your self from most of us.
im done with this now. it should all be deleted.

I gave up reading the thread :dizzy:.

I just wanted to learn more about riff raff, to see what everyone is carrying on about. :eek: Now I know who is behind all of this. :rolleyes:

o-RIFF-RAFF-TOUR-facebook.jpg

So, you're saying that this is all Chuck'r's fault?

My experience is that with selfish and self-centered people it's hopeless to try to get them to see their part.

It's all about them and that's that. It takes a major life changing issue to break through.

I feel sort of sorry for folks stuck in self. It's pretty lonely. It took recovery from alcoholism and making amends for wrongs to others to bust me out of self.
Now that is insightful

The funniest thing is that I'm sure Bradley thinks I've somehow gotten all these people to rail against him.

So......in his twisted mind......it's all my fault. :laugh:

All I did was say.......I don't know if this site is the best source for chainsaw related info.

After that......he started talking about how terrible the membership of another forum is.

How does he even know for sure I was referring to that forum?????

I'm gonna try to just let it go.......the guy is plainly living in a world that his actions are above the rest of us mere rif raf.

Don't feel alone, Randy. Remember a while back when Brad was constantly bashing tree monkey, all because Brad couldn't figure out how to make a carburetor work by himself? Or when he was calling Joat and thall liars because he sent out a saw he knew was damaged and wouldn't own up to it. Or when you were dabbling in aftermarket parts and he was so threatened that he was starting new threads every day about how horrible aftermarket parts were, but 6 months prior he was stating how great aftermarket parts were when he was getting them free from Bailey's?

It's typical of him. He can't deal with his own inadequacies and doesn't have the emotional ability to cope with it, so he lashes out at whatever enemy he has made up in his twisted mind. I wish I'd have had him when I was writing my psych thesis, he's a case study goldmine.

I had no idea we could say ********. This will allow me to be a much more effective member
I'm not offended, and I'm certainly not the hall monitor. I was simply posting up the rules so that other members can read them and decide for themselves what's appropriate to post.

I'm on this almighty hall monitors ignore list because I told him to quit accusing another member of buying stolen property just because the other member scored a good deal on a beat up old 660.
So I would appreciate it if someone could give him this message for me :
That saw looks pretty darn good to me!:clap:
Did you check the serial number to make sure it's not stolen?o_O
I didn't say I think it's stolen, but I do think it is suspicious that someone would sell a running 066 for $100.o_O
Funny how things get completely taken out of context and thrown in your face. I don't really like being slandered, especially when the accuser is full of s**t.

This f***ing thread should be closed.... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back