Did the site get hacked?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Reaction score
I've been busy with work the last few months and haven't been online hardly at all.
I remember a time when this site had a lot of very knowledgeable fellas with many years under their belt... providing free information to people in need and most likely making this site a lot of money with user/sponsor traffic. Where did everybody go and why? Is the site under new management? I do realize it pretty much sucks now and concerns fall on deaf ears. It must have got hacked....

TL;DR:ices_rofl:....SH.com :rock:

site has changed alot. Still alot of good people hanging around though.

Thanks Bryan! I still see several great guys posting... you being one of them. I'm really hoping Darin didn't sell the site to the Chinese, but I'm thinking he must have.

Thanks Bryan! I still see several great guys posting... you being one of them. I'm really hoping Darin didn't sell the site to the Chinese, but I'm thinking he must have.
Still owned by Darin and Jen. Some folks did leave cause of bad moderation and some left cause they didn't like the new format. There wasn't a choice on that, the hackers made sure that VB was not going to be used again. Those creeps have shut down some pretty big business websites. Forums go through periods of being slow, especially in warm weather. Most people are outside instead of inside on the computer.Anyway, good to see you Ed.

Right, next you're going to tell me inflation is under control no matter how much money the fed prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back