Echo CS-315 recoil drum supply

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Wright

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
If you need a recoil drum for an Echo CS-315 here's the scoop. Run down to your local Husky dealer and buy a 501630301 starter drum and a dime sized washer and it will fit right on your Echo. I have lined 4 people up this way in the last 3 months, but it really needs posted on an open forum....Bob

thanks bob. This really helps out as I picked up a vitually brand new cs-315. Its only problem is a broken rope rotor and I was having a hard time finding one. kudos for posting it and helping out. By the way, do you know what saw or saws in the husqvarna series it fits. Is that off a 44 husky?

Last edited:
Oh wow i didn't even notice calvin. I did a google search on a part number on a husky and this post was one thing that came up. Your web site was another along with a couple of other chainsaw sites where people were listing the echo part number. I checked yours and i guess you are currently out of stock on that part. This now must be one of the longest running threads here. He he

Bob wright:
thank you for the web site address for echo. I had no idea that his saw was supposed to be run at 20:1 mix ratio. That would have truly been ashame to have melted it down due to lack of knowledge on mix ratio. Can I pm you on getting a rope rotor?

Bob wright:
thank you for the web site address for echo. I had no idea that his saw was supposed to be run at 20:1 mix ratio. That would have truly been ashame to have melted it down due to lack of knowledge on mix ratio. Can I pm you on getting a rope rotor?

Ray. The Husky PN is 501630301 if you just want to go to your local Husky dealer. And get a thin washer the size of a dime with about a 3/16" hole in it...Bob

Back