Exposed tattoos and employment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Last groundie I had got paid $20/hr and usually made more cause it always got rounded up. Plus a lot of extra perks, but yet...he had a massive attitude issue (attributable to alcoholism and failed relationships) that he frequently brought to work and it just got to be a bit much. Won't let that happen again with anyone working with me.
I think the OP's tats look fine and no big deal. Even gave him a "like" for his post, for whatever measure of goodwill that constitutes!

Dang! Just a reg drunk groundie making $20?? Man that sure beats the $7 I'm making now & I'm sober everyday, but I'm under the table so i think it's pretty competitive..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

9 pages of this is a bit silly and I started the thread! So what I gather is that it depends some people hate them and others don't give a damn as long as its not offensive.
ugunyrej.jpg

And here's my one exposed tattoo that started all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why that is actually some very nice tattoo-ing.

Yes you did win, well sort of. You are back because we missed you and a lot of people asked the mods for your return. ( i missed you also) If it was not for that you would not be here. Was it not you that was counting his bullets to make sure he had enough to kill his neighbors. I would like to add i have never been in jail,never had handcuffs put on me although i have put them on others. With this picking over tattoos has anyone looked around at all the cops with them. I knew several with full sleeves on both arms, i mean no room for any more. They were allowed to wear short sleeves at work. I knew a Boston detective that had his wife's name on his neck. The department had no problem with it because he was hired based on the testing and his background. You would never known that guy was a cop. It worked good. Thanks for the help though, i do feel so much better. Glad i was help full in giving everyone more to talk about in this thread, I will not comment any more in this thread as i don't want to get anyone upset, Mr Sgreanbeans has laid down the law and i intend to follow it. ( i know he is still mad at me for not wearing a helmet in my pictures) I will leave you with this- Have a Wonderful Day, You have a Wonderful day for it

No, I was counting bullets to see if I had enough to protect my neighbors and thank you for your contribution as well.

$7??

Can I ask how old are you and is this your main source of income? In Boston??

Hahaha... I was waiting for someone to catch that...It was supposed to have an emoticon at the end for sarcasm but the tapatalk app doesn't have any for me. Im 31 to answer your question.

On the serious side, 20pr hr is alot for a groundie who is always drunk & creates static within a company.. Negativity/Drama is cancer within a company, it spreads to everyone there. Gotta remove it quickly.

To me, $20pr hr groundie = an employee who shows up everyday sober, HAS A LICENSE & experience with a medium duty truck for ex. A CDL cheat, can back any size trailer, takes direction without question, can sharpen a saw, is enthusiastic to learn new techniques, goes the extra mile & knows all the other aspects of tree work I'm not gunna list out, however there is one list floating around here. It's called something like "how to be a good ground guy" & is 100% on point. I've never come across so many PPL/Grown men that can't perform these things listed above since I started in this industry. The other industries I've worked in, it was just a given that you knew how to do the above. No offense to anyone in particular, I think it's just the youth of today.

And to stay on topic... His/Her ink wouldn't determine the pay, at least not if I was the one paying him. But it was offensive, depending on interaction with the customers I might ask him to cover it up. Very rarley do customers interact up close with our crew unless they are asking for add ons. They tend to keep a distance or come up to me because I'm the most familiar face (introduced during estimate) & at that point I'll walk with them away from the danger/loud zone. But on the flip side to that, sometimes there is that homeowner that wants to help, in that scenario, offensive ink could be seen if present. But that's a whole nother thread about ""homeowners fascinated & chucking s*** into the chipper"".

The SS or Shutzstaffel were the elite Nazi organisation dedicated to the Fuhrer, under Himmler it was responsible for the vast majority of WWII war crimes(although Russia had a go too) including the systematic cold blooded extermination of approx 12 million men, women and children by any means necessary and with unbelievable suffering. Members of the SS were pure blood Aryans who shared the ideology of the master race.

Anyone who tattoos those letters in that style on their body is a complete c***. Ignorance is no defence, that just makes them an ignorant c***

Yes you did win, well sort of. You are back because we missed you and a lot of people asked the mods for your return. ( i missed you also) If it was not for that you would not be here. Was it not you that was counting his bullets to make sure he had enough to kill his neighbors. I would like to add i have never been in jail,never had handcuffs put on me although i have put them on others. With this picking over tattoos has anyone looked around at all the cops with them. I knew several with full sleeves on both arms, i mean no room for any more. They were allowed to wear short sleeves at work. I knew a Boston detective that had his wife's name on his neck. The department had no problem with it because he was hired based on the testing and his background. You would never known that guy was a cop. It worked good. Thanks for the help though, i do feel so much better. Glad i was help full in giving everyone more to talk about in this thread, I will not comment any more in this thread as i don't want to get anyone upset, Mr Sgreanbeans has laid down the law and i intend to follow it. ( i know he is still mad at me for not wearing a helmet in my pictures) I will leave you with this- Have a Wonderful Day, You have a Wonderful day for it

Hmmm... never heard a city/county detainee, state prisoner, prison employee, PO or LEO interchange "prison" and "jail." Perhaps a regional thing. Perhaps...

Matter of fact, much of what you write has painfully elastic meaning. Whether or not those are pics of your arm, I'm sure you got yer jollies freakin out the squares. If you did a bit I'm sure the psychology, and strained sympathetic naive excuses gave you quite the laugh. Want us to think you're bad, OK.

ss bolts, spiderwebs, mean plenty, but the red iron crosses,.. do you have permission from "A lice B aker" to wear them? Earned them? Not surprised if you don't answer. Wouldn't want to be you if Aryan members see it and ya don't.

If seen by the wrong eyes in the wrong place, whole crew and business equipment could be targeted.

If employee has gang tats, they are obliged to perform illegal activities. Until tats are removed/modified and name changed, presume still active. Blood in, blood out.

Hiring an alcoholic drug user with a record would be bad but an AB affiliated, drug dealing, skin peddling, thieving, murder for hire extortionist, always prowling for minority woman and children to terrorize, would be a stratospherically foolish move by an employer.

I know this all started with artistic tattoos. Some have meanings intended and not intended.

9 pages of this is a bit silly and I started the thread! So what I gather is that it depends some people hate them and others don't give a damn as long as its not offensive.
ugunyrej.jpg

In the small pic I thought it was a skull with a spider in its mouth

Hmmm... never heard a city/county detainee, state prisoner, prison employee, PO or LEO interchange "prison" and "jail." Perhaps a regional thing. Perhaps...

Matter of fact, much of what you write has painfully elastic meaning. Whether or not those are pics of your arm, I'm sure you got yer jollies freakin out the squares. If you did a bit I'm sure the psychology, and strained sympathetic naive excuses gave you quite the laugh. Want us to think you're bad, OK.

ss bolts, spiderwebs, mean plenty, but the red iron crosses,.. do you have permission from "A lice B aker" to wear them? Earned them? Not surprised if you don't answer. Wouldn't want to be you if Aryan members see it and ya don't.

If seen by the wrong eyes in the wrong place, whole crew and business equipment could be targeted.

If employee has gang tats, they are obliged to perform illegal activities. Until tats are removed/modified and name changed, presume still active. Blood in, blood out.

Hiring an alcoholic drug user with a record would be bad but an AB affiliated, drug dealing, skin peddling, thieving, murder for hire extortionist, always prowling for minority woman and children to terrorize, would be a stratospherically foolish move by an employer.

I know this all started with artistic tattoos. Some have meanings intended and not intended.
WOW, you just jump from one thing to another with NO CLUE what you are even talking about. ( try to keep things on a more structured paragraph ) I stated in my post YOU quoted that i was done with this thread, you want to pull me back in with your Bazaar ramblings. You don't need to quote A-B laws to me, i know plenty about them. I have done several reports on them when i was in collage studying Criminal Justice. I was a A+ student. You mite consider getting help from the good Doctor P. , I hear he is accepting new patients.

ugunyrej.jpg

Sure does look more like hops than pine cone to me. Beer is good. Beer + swinging axe could be bad.

If right axe head was flipped, kinda looks like a hammerskins tattoo. Not enough to be confused though.

Years ago I met a kid from Toronto at a concert and he proudly displayed his new tattoo. This poofy, suburbanite, liberal, artsy, musician had a web with red inlay on his elbow. Told him spider web means prison stay at the least and how, to some, means more. He laughed, didn't believe me. Told him, in some places the red can mean you killed for your race. He looked sick.

Is your tat planned to be the center of a themed sleeve?

WOW, you just jump from one thing to another with NO CLUE what you are even talking about. ( try to keep things on a more structured paragraph ) I stated in my post YOU quoted that i was done with this thread, you want to pull me back in with your Bazaar ramblings. You don't need to quote A-B laws to me, i know plenty about them. I have done several reports on them when i was in collage studying Criminal Justice. I was a A+ student. You mite consider getting help from the good Doctor P. , I hear he is accepting new patients.

Wasn't me that told ya goodbye.

You wanted to come across as THE bad man in your first post and have fun, well fine. You're it.

Cant know that you're just a collage boy either.

Could be real deal 1488 for all we know now.

Sure does look more like hops than pine cone to me. Beer is good. Beer + swinging axe could be bad.

If right axe head was flipped, kinda looks like a hammerskins tattoo. Not enough to be confused though.

Years ago I met a kid from Toronto at a concert and he proudly displayed his new tattoo. This poofy, suburbanite, liberal, artsy, musician had a web with red inlay on his elbow. Told him spider web means prison stay at the least and how, to some, means more. He laughed, didn't believe me. Told him, in some places the red can mean you killed for your race. He looked sick.

Is your tat planned to be the center of a themed sleeve?
Is everyone a Hammer skin or a A-B member to you, you seem to have that mind set. Like you are looking for old friends

Wasn't me that told ya goodbye.

You wanted to come across as THE bad man in your first post and have fun, well fine. You're it.

Cant know that you're just a collage boy either.

Could be real deal 1488 for all we know now.
I came across the way i am, Thought i would stir the ****, it worked. You do know some, you might know a whole bunch. But those are the easy ones. 14 words and 88 stands for HH. The harder ones are Mexican gangs and if you think the A-B is bad you should see what Laemme will do to people.

The harder ones are Mexican gangs and if you think the A-B is bad you should see what Laemme will do to people.

Oak is right

The nastiest thing I've ever seen in my life was this online video of these two Mexican dudes that supposedly ratted on the cartel. It wasn't a movie, it was the real deal. It involved two guys tied up, a couple masked individuals, a buck knife & a Stihl. They were forced to confess & then meet they're destiny. Absolutely zero regard for human decency or human life, complete animals.

Put it this way, i was scared to run my saw at work the next day @ work & still cringe thinking about the video. Im far from a soft individual but i regret seeing it.

Oak is right

The nastiest thing I've ever seen in my life was this online video of these two Mexican dudes that supposedly ratted on the cartel. It wasn't a movie, it was the real deal. It involved two guys tied up, a couple masked individuals, a buck knife & a Stihl. They were forced to confess & then meet they're destiny. Absolutely zero regard for human decency or human life, complete animals.

Put it this way, i was scared to run my saw at work the next day @ work & still cringe thinking about the video. Im far from a soft individual but i regret seeing it.

Yeah, you two are right.

Mexican, Salvadoran and Russian gangs are the real baddies. Other criminal organizations are misunderstood sweeties.

Haha.. Now your catching on..

Seriously though, that video was gross & speaks volumes about what is going on 10miles across the imaginary thing we can a border..

Honestly though & with out googling, when was the last time you heard about the AB or groups with similar beliefs in the news? Wannabee teenagers spray painting swastikas on churches doesn't count either LOL..

How about the Spanish inquisition, they liked elaborate drawn out agony throughout medieval Europe. Being keel hauled by the British navy was basically a boat length underwater cheese grater that removed pretty much everything fleshy and in saltwater too, the lucky ones drowned. Imagination seems to be the limiting factor with pain, well, maybe blood loss too

Latest posts

Back