Exposed tattoos and employment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Is a trade mark owned by General Motes Corp. that was started in the late 1960 as a emblem installed Gm muscle Cars. If it has ss on the side of it it was a fast Bad ass car. Like the one i had. It also just so happened to be worn By a part of the German army in ww2. The part that was responsible for enforcing things.

Did GM really ever use the actual lightening bolts or was it just a regular SS?

Old oak do you display that around customers and if so what has there reaction been ? I don't care about the tattoo I am not wearing it , I am curious that's all . At some point that has had to have a point where you've needed to explain it .
Never had any problems, Never had a customer say any thing about my ink. The ss in on my inner arm so it is hard to see. Most i get are people ( not customers ) who just want to check out what you got. The only problem i have with bids are getting under cut by the local hacks. They tear the hell out of the yard and everything else, but they are cheaper.

SS Is a trade mark owned by General Motes Corp. that was started in the late 1960 as a emblem installed Gm muscle Cars. If it has ss on the side of it it was a fast Bad ass car. Like the one i had. It also just so happened to be worn By a part of the German army in ww2. The part that was responsible for enforcing things.

Thats a nazi ss runen. nazi voodoo symbal for victory. Victory denied to those murderous maniacs by the blood of many good Americans. (boys of many nations of course) Tat goes with blood laces on yer work boots I suppose?

That, "it stands for Super Sport" nonsense didn't fly when I was a kid and should be insulting to anybody ya lay it on nowadays.

Regular SS for Super Sport

View attachment 329081

I seem to remember something about them actually using the lightening bolts at one time and having a lot of law suits. I might have even seen a car with lightening bolts but maybe somebody just put that on to be, uh, um funny?

There are two types of people who get Nazi type tattoos:

1. wannabe posers
2. real deal Nazis

Which are you Old Oak?

Thats a nazi ss runen. nazi voodoo symbal for victory. Victory denied to those murderous maniacs by the blood of many good Americans. (boys of many nations of course) Tat goes with blood laces on yer work boots I suppose?

That, "it stands for Super Sport" nonsense didn't fly when I was a kid and should be insulting to anybody ya lay it on nowadays.

I know! And what's the point of going through all that to proclaim your beliefs and then lie about it?

Well what's done is done, there is no denying it now Old Oak. I suppose now that if any of us would ever have a reason to talk to you we are gonna have to log onto NAZISITE.com cause I have feeling you might not be here to much longer.

I know! And what's the point of going through all that to proclaim your beliefs and then lie about it?

Well what's done is done, there is no denying it now Old Oak. I suppose now that if any of us would ever have a reason to talk to you we are gonna have to log onto NAZISITE.com cause I have feeling you might not be here to much longer.
Look who is talking, Am i wrong or did you not just get Let back on ? Doctor. I just posted some pictures because a lot of people were like that guy with this or that cant work for me and so on. It WILL SCARE OFF CUSTOMERS. I find most people dont give a S*** what is in your skin, most care about a fair price and good work. And that is what they get from me.

I find if I have difficulty respecting or liking my co-workers or customers, then our business relationship tends to go sour.
Tats have never even entered the equation yet.
Especially in the damn winter when only the beady eyes and beak are visible.

I would prefer not to get kicked off the the board

It is hard to let go of childish things, we all try to make ourselves believe they have merit and would rather live with their inconsistencies than to admit that its a waste of time and is hurting us, that its just a ******** thing we really have no use for. We fill our heads with so much fabricated reason to this effect that we start to actually go insane and do horrible things to ourselves and others because it is what our fabricated reason has made us do. Its not your fault, everybody is doing it and now you are doing it too.

So don't feel bad about it, feel glad. Feel glad to know that you can throw your childish ******** away and still be a mighty fine person. Oprah ain't got **** on me bro and if you want, come on up, I'll burn that stupid ass thing off yer arm for ya!

Look who is talking, Am i wrong or did you not just get Let back on ? Doctor. I just posted some pictures because a lot of people were like that guy with this or that cant work for me and so on. It WILL SCARE OFF CUSTOMERS. I find most people dont give a S*** what is in your skin, most care about a fair price and good work. And that is what they get from me.

Yes, I am a doctor, I am The Dan. I got banned because I purposely got into a fight with a moderator. Guess what? I won! But I have to admit the whole thing was full of **** and so am I... sometimes.

You, on the other hand, have Nazi symbolisms emblazoned into your flesh and it takes a mindset to do that so I have to ask: Are you full of ****?

I do believe it is true that the way we cherish these really crazy and worthless notions we all have will lead us to despair. It is very very hard to put these notions down much less recognize them. To be honest: they sound good! They make sense! But its not really so. Don't be fooled. You are not a Nazi but if you keep on this route you will be and you will die as one. DO NOT BE FOOLED!

Trust me, I have been fooled in my life. We all have and will be fooled again and again. Its Ok, you can learn to recognize it and choose not to partake. You win some, you loose some Either way its still a lot of work I won't lie and you are gonna get dirty but at least you will die clean without being suckered into joining some crazy ass scheme that tells you kill all the Jewish people.

Ok, the good doctor is going to bed now. I'll send you the bill in the morning.

Last edited:
Dr. Proteus,
I've never been to a shrink, but reading your demented posts makes me feel like I'm in the presence of one!
It is very enlightening. The part about offering to remove a tattoo via the judicious application of heat to the affected area sounds medieval, yet efficacious. Are you offering this service pro bono, or is there a hidden fee?

There has been multiple derogatory comments made in this thread that could be considered way out of line by today's overbearing Politically Correct world & mindset. Yet no one said nothing about it... This guy flashes a pic of a tat because that is what this thread is about & now he's the bad guy..? I bet if he had a Black Power fist tattooed no one would of said nothing.

Who cares what his beliefs are outside of the site.. How do you know it wasn't a sink or swim type of scenario when he got it. You ever think it might of been something the guy had to do to survive..? Maybe he's German & his grand father gave his life in the war..? Maybe he was raised with those beliefs.. Yet y'all judge & jump to conclusions which is A main point of this thread..

I know I could care less about what Old Oak does in his spare time as I do the rest of you. This is a site with members of all walks of life, not just the mainstream politically correct, right?? Then why would he not be around much longer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell u guys what you need to leave oak alone how many of you guys have been unlucky enuff to do a prision bid ( I'm sure most of you have done stuff to deserve one ) when you have to do something like that you're eyes open up you stick with yours just like everyone else in there n if you don't some how over the stupidest things you could possibly think of there is trouble you get your face pushed in and not a single one and I stress one of you could stop it so stop pointing fingers at the guy the fact that he is out and works for a living says plenty My point of view changed while I was down state n I didn't go for some crazy drug related thing or some sicko weirdo stuff either I went down for fighting I got jumped and won while at the pub n got in a lot of trouble for it

Tell u what I would be quicker to hire a guy like Oak then some know it all stoned ass kid

Tell u guys what you need to leave oak alone how many of you guys have been unlucky enuff to do a prision bid ( I'm sure most of you have done stuff to deserve one ) when you have to do something like that you're eyes open up you stick with yours just like everyone else in there n if you don't some how over the stupidest things you could possibly think of there is trouble you get your face pushed in and not a single one and I stress one of you could stop it so stop pointing fingers at the guy the fact that he is out and works for a living says plenty My point of view changed while I was down state n I didn't go for some crazy drug related thing or some sicko weirdo stuff either I went down for fighting I got jumped and won while at the pub n got in a lot of trouble for it
I don't even know you but I bet I could pick you out in a crowded bar.

I'm sure your mouth got you in that predickamint enuff said!

Black Power and SS is not comparable, just the opposite actually. To justify a tat that represents the death of innocent millions because a grandpa was in a war is, well its just dumb. Ignorance is bliss. To justify getting a tat because you were in prison is also, well, its dumb too. See, its a simple thing. Stay out.

Now, before this gets out a hand. Anymore justification for a hate tat, hate speech or any of the like, like that, will resulting a banning that will last 1000 years or 1. Guys that get tats to fit in sometimes, while in the can. I get that, gotta survive. But every single time you get another, after you are out, you have missed a opportunity to cover that **** up. When ya don't, then ya must support what it stood for, or at least, that is what people will take away from it. Imagine, a elderly Jewish couple who where there as a child and seen what happened to their family, they look out the window at a guy yielding a saw with a big aas Nazi SS on his arm. BTW, to confuse the Nazi SS with a Chevy SS, speaks volumes. I could have SS all over, as its my initials. But the minute I do it in that the Nazi style, then it no longer represents anything but the murder of baby's.

Back