Family reunion

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin in Ohio

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Had some time off and decided it was time for a family reunion. Here is all the grandparents and grandkids.

MVC-001S.JPG

My first saw I bought. 2 cylinders and jugs, 2 reed valves, plastic case cover and Lord knows how many sprockets bars and chains.

MVC-002S.JPG

Stihl 009

MVC-003S.JPG

Stihl 009 Quick Start

MVC-004S.JPG

Stihl 192 C

MVC-005S.JPG

Stihl 028 Wood Boss.

Someone set out for trash in pieces along road after dealer couldn't get it to run. New coil and good to go. Go to mid size now.

MVC-006S.JPG

Stihl MS660

Go to Log saw with 3 ft bar.

MVC-007S.JPG

Stihl 090 WNA -B

Has a 3 ft bar

MVC-008S.JPG

MVC-009S.JPG

Stihl 090 AV

Has a 4 ft bar on it

MVC-009S_2.JPG

The family reunion

MVC-010S_2.JPG

One other super 2 at another place and a bunch of basket cases for parts. 42 shown here though.

Dad does like his little homeys!

Whew! That was a workout! By the way. Dad says he is open to offers on the Macs PM me if your interested and I can send detail pics and do a compression check. Not sure on the models of the 3 older ones and they have not been run in years.

Not really. If the saw doesn't start on the second pull it needs to be fixed now. Seemed to be always goosing the throttle on those to keep them running. Wouldn't idle or would idle too fast. Chain brake? What the heck is a chain brake?

Hey Kevin,:cheers:

What was that term again..........hmmmmmm...........Oh Yah, C-----A----D.

Going to get the stuff in the mail tomorrow with some notes.:innocent:

Hey Kevin,:cheers:

What was that term again..........hmmmmmm...........Oh Yah, C-----A----D.

Going to get the stuff in the mail tomorrow with some notes.:innocent:

I thought the term was junk collector! I'll keep me eyes peeled. I did get the parts for the grinder from the supplier.

Back