FarmerTec Huztl MS660 Updated Build Kit - Build Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, these AM cylinders are all over the place for dimensions. The thickness of three layers of printer paper is all I need (in addition to a regular gasket). I'm going to make a slug with my 3D printer and cut the squish band with sand paper and use the metal gasket. At least that's my plan at the moment while I sit here at work thinking about saws :)

I take you have never tried to file or sand on nikasil before. Ain't happening my friend.

The pto bearing needs to go through .040 because it fits up against the oil pump. When I install the bearing I put an oiler without the piston and bolt on the case and heat the case and bearing falls right into the indention on back of oiler,thus it can't fall through plus it is exactly where it needs to be.
You are confusing it with the 440. The 660 does not depend on the oiler.

chainsaw kits and packing lists
http://thechainsawkitguy.com
http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

oh look an HL ad

i have never had the problem you are suffering from or your idols, nor has anyone ever posted about this.

I dont care what they said. I built many kits and think i got all this started. I was speaking directly to the use of the oiler not being important in relation to the bearing ("The pto bearing needs to go through .040 because it fits up against the oil pump"). anyway the bearing comes installed. There is an indent, this is like... let me think of something to find wrong... when there is not a issue, unless they sent a bunch out the door that dont have bearings and seals installed.

this gets more bizarre by the day.

No sir I am not ! I just finished building 2 oem 660's complete. The bearing goes through the case approx. .040 as I stated.

or your idols,
You are one condescending person. The way you relate to people is very disturbing. You must be a hoot at family reunions. I watched your video and saw you drop the bearing completely through the case. If you would have had the oil pump as a guide that would not have occurred.

dude you are bizarre u follow him around like a baby. get a life. you are trying so hard to be a jerk and you are killing it. several of you follow him around and take pot shots. I would say your sole purpse is to live in his shadow.

So if someone quotes you are does as your videos state you become their idol?
The only thing "bizarre" is you Baby Huey !

u like psting videos why not post the video of him screwing this bearing up. or did you get it mixed up with somebody elses videos. i built 2 660 using his videos as other people have. i did not c that. i need info I can count on.

with pump installed as a guide would prevent the bearing from falling through as did in your video.

Is this all happening because of this whole snowflake generation thing? What happened to man who doesn't give a **** and says "............".

Yes... nothing.

u like psting videos why not post the video of him screwing this bearing up. or did you get it mixed up with somebody elses videos. i built 2 660 using his videos as other people have. i did not c that. i need info I can count on.
This was not meant to bash anyone. I saw the video and posted what I did as a help to those who have heated the cases and the bearing not having anything to seat against.

i did, i forgot that video. i beat it in to far with that new tool i just got. i thought you meant i knocked it out. you can see in that video there was no lip on that race either. so the lesson is and i say so right on the screen STOP
This is Bedford T's video! So @ Tree Joe Are you saying you are Bedford T! Do you have 2 identities on here?

Back