Free Husqvarna Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking in, good luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving! :popcorn:

I can't thank you all enough for helping us out. It says a heck of a lot about the members of Arboristsite that you would take the time to improve our business. We have already implemented a number of your ideas, and we have a long list of changes to be made to our website.

About 8 or 9 different people could have and probably should have won this contest. I knew you guys were sharp... but I'm very impressed with the range of ideas you came up with... and also the depth of your knowledge. You guys are a terrific resource. We'll be having another contest very soon.

The top-handled saw from Husqvarna goes to Husq445, a member from the great state of Iowa. He suggested that TreeStuff.com should start accepting PayPal. He was the first person (and perhaps the only person) who made this suggestion.

was my deal a day email not received? Sell one item a day at or near cost and you will have alot of us checking your site every day. If you dont Baileys or someone else in the chainsaw store buisness should. Its a proven hit generator that many deal sites will pick up on and send others your way.

Congrats Husq445 I didn't mean to sound like I should win, I saw the thread on my phone while away and called home to have my son send my idea in. I just wanted pavement to get my idea.

What I missed a free saw oh well here's what ya do. If you go hire some fine babes to slip the neighborhoods in scant attire to hand out cards and wisper in the perps ear we deliver topless sales will quad ripple, Yep its that easy unless you get a flamer but hey they aint buying a saw anyway lol:cheers:

Last edited:
Using Paypal was a dum idea.....................wait, why didn't I think of that!
Hats off to you 445, and I bow in your presence :buttkick:.

JONSERED
:chainsawguy:

When I checked your website it says at the bottom you already accept PayPal. Kudos for getting it set up so fast.

Congratz to 445.

Back