Gippsland or victoria australia GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Matt is the default winner of the coveted 'Chipped Shot Glass'.

Good on ya Matt, how about posting a video of your winning effort to demonstrate your technique?

Huib ebmkkm jjjdsiikkm hhnn jdjqdlkiod d5w4v545v5 jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj...
dqujmmn?

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lkn5JfboQRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those videos are priceless. I loved the classical music background for the second one (and the bloke was going back for another 6-pack!)

Yeah I nearly put that second video up but couldn't find the version with the sound! I saw that about 6 months ago in an email and I was in stitches. That guy is hard core for sure.

sorry guys been real busy and haven't had a chance to get on

just to let ya know I haven't forgotten yas just been busy. Have pretty much got all of it sorted just need to drive out to the campsite and make sure it is all good to go. Have got the all clear on the skidsteer and such and look forward to seeing you all there, I will only have one saw with me at the event which will be the ebay special which we can run till it dies. 17th and 18th, Those coming can contact me on 0438357307. We will meet in noojee on the saturday morning and go from there.

So did i miss something,DO WE HAVE THE ALL CLEAR from who even runs, controls,looks after or what ever the area to camp,run saws,drink ,have camp fires ect ?.:msp_unsure:

simply put yes we have. As I said I have been flat out busy all over the countryside for the last few weeks and have not even been near somewhere I could get to internet. Unfortunately I don't have email or internet on my phone. I have a few minor formalities to finalise but it is all good

I won't be able to make it mate. Won't be able to get many days off this time of year (3 staff down in the last 4 months) and with about a 20 hour round trip I won't have much time to do anything when I get there.
I'm basically out for any road trips until March/April at this stage as have this forestry course booked for 3 days, a wedding in Sydney early November, then a week on Hamilton Island early December. Me gots no holidays left :(

Whats Happening where is it happening and when is it happening then I can tell you if I can be there

It is all in the thread but I need to know numbers ASAP to see what we end up with at the event. if there are only going to be a handful of us It isnt worth organising the skidsteer and stuff like was planned.

Just to repeat myself scheffa we were to be meeting at noojee on the saturday morning and having a play with the saws and seeing a lucas mill in action and stuff at a nearby logging coupe and then camping out saturday night, bonfire and such, and have a bit of a look around the area sunday before heading our own ways. dates were meant to be the 17th and 18th of this month, but I have been unable to get on here in a while so everyone thought it had been canned, prematurely.

Well....
If Matt's not going, I'm not going. Who am I going to snuggle up to around the campfire?

Shaun

Awe heck Shaun. You've damn near sold me on this GTG now ;) Unfortunately still won't be able to make it but keep that snuggle in it's holster for now.

Well....
If Matt's not going, I'm not going. Who am I going to snuggle up to around the campfire?

Shaun

Awe heck Shaun. You've damn near sold me on this GTG now ;) Unfortunately still won't be able to make it but keep that snuggle in it's holster for now.

Ok fine fella's, just no repeat of wet sound effects here please! :msp_scared:

Theres plenty of honeys at Noojee pub late at night...if you have beer goggles:msp_thumbup:

Oh yeah, beer googles, I remember them. Thanks for reminding me that there actually some advantages of growing older.

Back