• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 254 No Longer Available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I haven't had this one long so I don't know much about it.
It seems to be a good running saw, oils well and idles right down too.
Missing the screw part of the bar adjuster, the part that goes into the bar is there.
The top cover has a little melting of the plastic above the muffler.
$250 plus shipping PHO.
I have pictures I'll be loading as well as a video once I get the kids to bed.

If it does not sell, I would do 200 total price shipped to nearby 53924 wisconsin. Thanks
Thanks for the offer Husqman :).
Chipper do you know if P/C is OEM?
Good morning neighbor :drinkingcoffee:.
I have no reason to believe it isn't, cylinder looked to match the use of the saw, if it stands out as not right I pay more attention(shine bolt's or nuts and that sort of thing) I've had quite a few saws in my hands the last couple days so I don't remember for sure. I'll take a look later for you, but If I had to guess I'd say it's oem.
Now that I'm thinking about it I think the dawg on this saw was broken in half and I tightened it up, sorry I didn't mention that earlier.
I wasn't really planning on selling this saw right away, but I managed to buy two yesterday, one that was totally unplanned. Since I had the pictures of this ready I listed it real quick, I'd rather sell something else to be honest, want to buy a 266se :D.
Here's a video, I'll have pictures later.

Thanks for the offer Husqman :).

Good morning neighbor :drinkingcoffee:.
I have no reason to believe it isn't, cylinder looked to match the use of the saw, if it stands out as not right I pay more attention(shine bolt's or nuts and that sort of thing) I've had quite a few saws in my hands the last couple days so I don't remember for sure. I'll take a look later for you, but If I had to guess I'd say it's oem.
Now that I'm thinking about it I think the dawg on this saw was broken in half and I tightened it up, sorry I didn't mention that earlier.
I wasn't really planning on selling this saw right away, but I managed to buy two yesterday, one that was totally unplanned. Since I had the pictures of this ready I listed it real quick, I'd rather sell something else to be honest, want to buy a 266se :D.
Here's a video, I'll have pictures later.

I like me a 266!

whew, 266se is super nice machine also. price on that one? with b/c?
I have lots of husqvarna saws, let me know if your in need of anything for possible trading. Thanks
Probably 300 pho shipped to you.
We could discuss bars if needed as they add to the size of the box and depending on what size you want/need the price would vary. The techlite and the chain on it in the video would add another $80 to ship with the saw, so $380 shipped with bar and chain depending on where you are in the badger state if you need insuarnce/signature required, might be 375, might be 390. Those are just guesses, best to talk in a PM to work out details.

Probably 300 pho shipped to you.
We could discuss bars if needed as they add to the size of the box and depending on what size you want/need the price would vary. The techlite and the chain on it in the video would add another $80 to ship with the saw, so $380 shipped with bar and chain depending on where you are in the badger state if you need insuarnce/signature required, might be 375, might be 390. Those are just guesses, best to talk in a PM to work out details.
I cannot find where to pm you? sorry Thanks

Back