• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! Husqvarna 365 Special

RSinbad

RSinbad

Account Hold
Saw runs and oils good. Took on a recent trade. It is the quad closed port version. Pulls 162psi on my tester cold. Its a bit dirty and there is a small piece of the sprocket cover missing. Can include 24" bar pictured, or like new Husqvarna 24" for a bit extra.

Looking for $300 (pho) and shipping. Trades welcome (willing to trade or buy for ms200t sprocket cover, muffler, 6401 makita oem 79cc parts, oe 372xp piston/cylinder, ms362c gen 2 top cover, 338xp clutch cover)

Attachments

RSinbad

RSinbad

Account Hold
Decided to pull the jug last night for pics. Deleted the base gasket while I was at it. Compression is at 175psi now and runs great

Forgot to mention it now has an unlimited black coil instead of the blue one that came on it.

Attachments

EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9

ArboristSite Guru
Curious if this is still available. Shopping for a newer bigger saw. Selling off my cheaper ones plus some stuff to find a purchase.

EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9

ArboristSite Guru
Negative. I'm not quite ready yet but this one has caught my eye. Hoping to be ready real soon. My wife is getting annoyed at all of the wood in our yard.

Doug28

Doug28

ArboristSite Lurker
These are very strong saws, pull a 24" bar with 72LGX with no issues, my favorite firewood saw for years, would only take the 361 for hang ups