HUSQVARNA 365 OILER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Mayers

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope that someone can help, my Husqvarna 365 with 24" solid professional bar with no front sprocket, the oiler is set on 3 1/2 turns the oiler works fine with no bar attached, but with it in place the oil dosn.t reach all the way to the front of the bar so that the nose section is a bit starved, any ideas would be welcome, regards David

Thanks for the message, the holes on the bar were less than half the size of the normal and as its a 24" 3/8 058 bar the possibility of enlarging the holes with carbide drill I returned same and received a full refund, easy way out thanks regards David

Thanks for the message, the holes on the bar were less than half the size of the normal and as its a 24" 3/8 058 bar the possibility of enlarging the holes with carbide drill I returned same and received a full refund, easy way out thanks regards David

No problem. I have enlarged a couple with a regular drill bit and slotted a couple with a Dremel.

A diamond grinder bit on your Dremel that is small enough that it already fits in the hole - and some patience, might work too.

Back