Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4hrs and 13 minutes. I hope I can make it the night before on this one if at all.

It is still sitting under my bench:msp_ohmy:

Before the GTG I will take it apart and maybe see what I am going to need. I know it only has 90psi on compression. That is as far as I got with it. Also have its little brother PM700 next to it. Not sure hwat it need as well.

I am in deep with a stump grinder refurbish now that i bought last week to try and make some coin with this summer. It never ends. I get started on one thing and something else comes along bigger and better and well I go to that and then some one brings something over to fix and then I start all over again wondering what I worked on last of my own:msp_confused:

Then the phone will ring and hey can you come cut this tree down and it starts all over again:laugh:

The address to the GTG site is 3507 V Ave Chelsea, IA 52215
We will have signs posted at intersections to make it easier to find..

Chelsea....oh man, lots of memories in that neck of the woods! I'm going to try like hell to make it. I live only an hour away east on Hwy 30. Do you live on the old Upah place? That address looks pretty close to where that might be. I used to work at Froning's in Chelsea during the 80's...I'll see if I can get the Mono to come to life...I need to hear that bark again.

Don't forget

to stop and pick me up on your way :msp_thumbsup: I thought the great flood that happens every 5-10yrs wiped Chelsea off the map. Always stopped at Rube's :rock: in Montour on my way to IA City when going to school at ISU.

Brian

I thought the great flood that happens every 5-10yrs wiped Chelsea off the map. Always stopped at Rube's :rock: in Montour on my way to IA City when going to school at ISU. Brian

The Iowa River put a dent in the population after the last one, however the Silver Dollar is still afloat. Every small town needs a watering hole...Rubes, now that is a slab of steak. :rock:

Latest posts

Back