It's a Pacific Northwest thing... you wouldn't understand!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all have a LONG way to go to equal the "Do I Need to Start a Fight" thread. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

It gets into the 40s at night here even in June, July, August and September. A few years back we had honest thick frost each of the summer months, too.

Paradise?

I think so. :)

No unfortunately Sam died a few years ago and the saw shop was shut down.

Wow......Last year I bought the old Stihl Beaver from the saw shop -- it is a duplicate of the one in Madsen's -- I had no idea of the history behind the Sultan shop -- thought it would be a good advertisement for selling firewood.......the skookum way

Jani and I went down to mount Rainier for our Anniversery and our favorite gift shop added this outside display. Its owned by a retired logger who is a great story teller and his wife. Is a wealth of historical info for the mineral lake are

Happy anniversary to the both of youse.

I just returned from the Packwood fleece market. I bought a piece of marionberry pie. That was it. There are less sellers than last year. Oh well.

The pie was good. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back