• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered 510SP or 520SP muffler or parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason6586

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
All of the 510 or 520 donor saws I have left are missing the few parts I need to complete one I just picked up so if anybody has a good muffler and/or a whole parts saw they would be willing to part with I may be interested, it wouldn’t even have to be complete as long as it’s not missing the muffler and lower handle AV mount. I am not concerned with the condition of the P&C or Ignition since I have a few good ones so it’s fine with me if it’s toasted, also cosmetics isn’t a big deal either since I have decent stuff in regard to cosmetics left on the shelf. Let me know what you have, where and how much your looking to get also pictures would be a bonus if possible.

Thanks in advance!
Jason

I have a box full of 510 and 520 parts I'll see if I have any mufflers

well. you can send money via bank check or postal money order. U dont know anyone that has a paypal account? And i do not know how to send pics thru arborsite. Please send me a phone # that i can text pics too. Thanks
You can text pictures to 608 718-8285 or you can send them through the site by saving the picture(s) on your desktop, replying to the thread, clicking on the "attach files" located just below the left side of your reply and then select the picture(s) from your desk top, click open, then click on "Post reply" located just below the right side of your reply. If you're willing to wait, I'll work with my credit union to finish setting up my PayPal account.
Thank you for your patience!

You can text pictures to 608 718-8285 or you can send them through the site by saving the picture(s) on your desktop, replying to the thread, clicking on the "attach files" located just below the left side of your reply and then select the picture(s) from your desk top, click open, then click on "Post reply" located just below the right side of your reply. If you're willing to wait, I'll work with my credit union to finish setting up my PayPal account.
Thank you for your patience!
I can wait. I will send pics to the phone # above. Thanks

Back