Jony's in the house!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
That's right! Mr. Jonsered 2188 arrived at here this evening. I didn't think it was going to show, but Brown Santa finally showed up at almost 7:00 PM this evening.

I had bought another new 390XP, planning to let it wear the piped and 2-piece head setup. But, before I had a chance to do anything with it, I got to toying with the idea of replacing it with a 2188, just for something different. Lo and behold, someone asked for a new ported 390XP, and the rest is history.

I'll probably never run the topend that's on it. I will be building the bored and replated 56mm topend on this saw, so that I can directly compare it to the stock bored 390XP. When I'm done with that, the plan is to dedicate this saw to the piped setup.

IMG9386-M.jpg

IMG9387-M.jpg

IMG9392-M.jpg

IMG9393-L.jpg

IMG9398-M.jpg

IMG9400-M.jpg

IMG9399-M.jpg

IMG9401-M.jpg

I wish there was a Jonny version of the 395. I really wish they still made the 2094/2095 saws, but that is still a damn fine looking saw.

I wish there was a Jonny version of the 395. I really wish they still made the 2094/2095 saws, but that is still a damn fine looking saw.

You whiner!

It's always something isn't it.....You're always complaining!

"My ass is too big." "This water is too dry." "Why is the cat pooping in the sink again?" "I hate it when my clock ends up in the refrigerator!" "There's no Johnny version of the 395." "Who put these chocolate chips in my shoes....!?"

Sheesh d00d you're such a girl!!! Give it up!

Latest posts

Back