Jred dump........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really thinking about picking up a 38 or 45 cc and a 50 or 55cc saw to put back. I mainly use them to clear fences and cut up trees that fall at the farm. I rarely cut down trees and when I do they are not big ones. Someone tell me I dont need one of the 2166s cause i kinda want one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Very good running saw.

Looks like he spent some money on E bay. Wouldn't you wait till they were gone on E bay, or maybe some people just check CL?
Most people don't look around, it's I want it and I want it now.
He may not have even realize they were marked with the r, I didn't. I have no problem admitting it either, but I still feel I got a good deal, just that it wasn't as the ad said.
Oh you guys better grab a couple more 2166's, only 9 left :).

I've said it all along, ebay "people" see the world, and themselves, differently. They're not good, not bad, just different. Kinda like people from our UP.
That's funny, if you haven't been up there you don't know how funny it is.
Went up there with my wife for our anniversary and stayed at a nice cottage on a lake, when I went to pay I pulled out the card and the guy said cash only :laugh:.

Most people don't look around, it's I want it and I want it now.
He may not have even realize they were marked with the r, I didn't. I have no problem admitting it either, but I still feel I got a good deal, just that it wasn't as the ad said.
Oh you guys better grab a couple more 2166's, only 9 left :).
I didn't know what the R meant either. I always figured that since i was buying or selling on the internet that the warranty was pretty much screwed anyway. I have a 455 Rancher New in the Box that was sold on the bay for parts, with no "R". Hopefully when my 2166 shows up it doesn't have any issues.

I didn't know what the R meant either. I always figured that since i was buying or selling on the internet that the warranty was pretty much screwed anyway. I have a 455 Rancher New in the Box that was sold on the bay for parts, with no "R". Hopefully when my 2166 shows up it doesn't have any issues.
I knew well what it meant, I just didn't put it together that's what it was . I'm okay though, it's the kind of mistakes I like to make, painless.

Latest posts

Back