Jred dump........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By that post, I'm thinking not. Ebay>AS, but we already knew that...

I will answer you like you answer me....
bdec6c32c4e0cd82add50c39401853d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now that you are "in" with the owner of the business selling the jreds will you be helping more guys who have not gotten what they were sold, or does that cut into your profits.

Your answer to me yesterday .. about the same response to you
ec3cfb51b00e7389e377e52eb7cc2109.jpg

Post pics when you get it.
Once these are gone they're gone
No more jreds
I'll have to take some pics then. I didn't realize the Jonsered name was getting dropped by Husqvarna. It's interesting to me that these saws have seemed to bring less money than the Husqvarna, even though the internals are the same.

Cuinrearview and chipper1 ...I stand behind everything I sale and you won’t find 1 complaint from any buyer that I sold to period. BUT for some reason you 2 have decided from day 1 to constantly challenge me and berate everything I post. I invited both of you to look at saws I had for sale and you 2 immediately declined . Both of you were invite to visit with RetiredMarine and that was very amusing .
I will watch in amusement as you 2 FOOLS try and put some kind of blame towards me about the big R saw sales. The saws I sale with an R will fully be disclosed and plenty of pictures will be taken. So have had it !!!

I'll have to take some pics then. I didn't realize the Jonsered name was getting dropped by Husqvarna. It's interesting to me that these saws have seemed to bring less money than the Husqvarna, even though the internals are the same.
Redmax branded now and they are dropping some jreds from the current line up.
Don't wear the traditional total/tsumura bars anymore
And are a few hundred dollars more than these.
I always preferred jonsereds
Wrap handle angle
It's more comfortable for my left handedness

Cuinrearview and chipper1 ...I stand behind everything I sale and you won’t find 1 complaint from any buyer that I sold to period. BUT for some reason you 2 have decided from day 1 to constantly challenge me and berate everything I post. I invited both of you to look at saws I had for sale and you 2 immediately declined . Both of you were invite to visit with RetiredMarine and that was very amusing .
I will watch in amusement as you 2 FOOLS try and put some kind of blame towards me about the big R saw sales. The saws I sale with an R will fully be disclosed and plenty of pictures will be taken. So have had it !!!

All I've done is ask questions and point things out. You rarely answer the questions and get upset with my observations.

Oh, and I absolutely couldn't imagine what will happen when someone has an issue with something you've sold. Something you miss. If you act like this here...

All I've done is ask questions and point things out. You rarely answer the questions and get upset with my observations.

Because your observations have been constantly berating from day 1 . What concern to you have about my business and my customers ? Has a customer ever ask you or your “police buddy” @chipper1 to intervene about something I sold them ?
I have a question for you ... Does your boss at work know how much time you waste everyday on chainsaw forums?

I have never not once said anything negative in regards to you standing behind what you sell !
I have though given advice when you asked, and asked for clarification on the things you posted because they don't always line up.
Is giving my opinion when asked for it challenging you(maybe the forums aren't for you), I can't help it that you a collector of guns and coins doesn't understand the meaning of mint.
Really, you want to threaten both of us and then invite us to hang out. That thread was pulled down because of the threats made in it, and I certainly wasn't the one making them. I'm thinking if you want things to change it's on you, a simple I'm sorry I acted like I did in your 670 jred thread would be a good start and admitting that you were wrong about labeling that saw as mint as well as lying and saying it was sold for full price when shortly afterward you listed it for less on Ebay.
I'm not putting any blame, just showing the inconsistency of what you post, one min your all about the seller is bad and don't do it, the next your buying jreds from them too and wanting to help others to negotiate their problems, then your a spy for them and watching these threads for them.

Because your observations have been constantly berating from day 1 . What concern to you have about my business and my customers ? Has a customer ever ask you or your “police buddy” @chipper1 to intervene about something I sold them ?
I have a question for you ... Does your boss at work know how much time you waste everyday on chainsaw forums?

That's a rhetorical question. I hope. If not, well... I can tell you currently I'm WASTING much more time than usual. But it's lunchtime and it's slow.

If you feel berated, that's on you. When you lied and I called you out on it, that was just an observation. To this day you STILL have not told me which of the contradicting things you did was the truth.

I have never not once said anything negative in regards to you standing behind what you sell !
I have though given advice when you asked, and asked for clarification on the things you posted because they don't always line up.
Is giving my opinion when asked for it challenging you(maybe the forums aren't for you), I can't help it that you a collector of guns and coins doesn't understand the meaning of mint.
Really, you want to threaten both of us and then invite us to hang out. That thread was pulled down because of the threats made in it, and I certainly wasn't the one making them. I'm thinking if you want things to change it's on you, a simple I'm sorry I acted like I did in your 670 jred thread would be a good start and admitting that you were wrong about labeling that saw as mint as well as lying and saying it was sold for full price when shortly afterward you listed it for less on Ebay.
I'm not putting any blame, just showing the inconsistency of what you post, one min your all about the seller is bad and don't do it, the next your buying jreds from them too and wanting to help others to negotiate their problems, then your a spy for them and watching these threads for them.

Never ever lied about anything and you are still at it with zero proof . First the saw was sold full price UNTIL you are your buddy beat the crap out of it on the forum . The person backed out of the deal period. So I listed in on ebay. Any why do I owe either one of you a reason ??? WTF you have never bought from me BUT demand answers.
Let me know when you hear someone complaining and than I will answer.
Now @chipper1 besides calling me a liar now you are calling me a spy?
One more “edit” ad on. You want me to apologize? You got to be phucking joking ?

fa25b56e9784721deb3683a406ea1db0.jpg

That’s what I get when I ask you for a complete answer.
One more edit add on: the original thread was not pulled down because of threats it was pulled down because of the negative post that were being made without any sort of proof. @chipper1 was throwing all sorts of ******** out just like you are doing now about coin collecting and guns etc . You don’t know me or anything about me because if you did you would have quit your nonsense long ago.
I take a lot of pride in backing a sale and have been doing it for years .

Never ever lied about anything and you are still at it with zero proof . First the saw was sold full price UNTIL you are your buddy beat the crap out of it on the forum . The person backed out of the deal period. So I listed in on ebay. Any why do I owe either one of you a reason ??? WTF you have never bought from me BUT demand answers.
Let me know when you hear someone complaining and than I will answer.
Now @chipper1 besides calling me a liar now you are calling me a spy?
One more “edit” ad on. You want me to apologize? You got to be phucking joking ?

fa25b56e9784721deb3683a406ea1db0.jpg

That’s what I get when I ask you for a complete answer.
One more edit add on: the original thread was not pulled down because of threats it was pulled down because of the negative post that were being made without any sort of proof. @chipper1 was throwing all sorts of ******** out just like you are doing now about coin collecting and guns etc . You don’t know me or anything about me because if you did you would have quit your nonsense long ago.
I take a lot of pride in backing a sale and have been doing it for years .
I guess you should have not said it was mint and asked for any opinions on it. If you want opinions on a saw, get them in the chainsaw forum, not in the trading post!
Then why didn't you say that the guy backed out in the first place, you said that's what you were told to to do(mark it sold), so should I say you were deceitful, would that sound better to you. You also said you didn't ask for opinions on selling the saw in that thread, another lie.
It was you who said you were looking for opinions on selling the "mint condition 570 champ", I gave some and you just couldn't handle it; I was decent, unlike you want to make me out to be.

Also your right I know nothing about you, it was you who said "I know what mint is, I'm a buyer of guns and coins", I don't know this, it's just what you said, that's all I have to go on. So if that's not true theres another thing you said that was deceitful.

If I had no proof and my post were negative then why didn't I get a message from the site asking me to refrain from making false accusations.

Spy was I guess a poor choice of words on my part, my bad, I should have said an informant as you admitted you were watching these threads.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.32.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.32.48 AM.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 17
I guess you should have not said it was mint and asked for any opinions on it. If you want opinions on a saw, get them in the chainsaw forum, not in the trading post!
Then why didn't you say that the guy backed out in the first place, you said that's what you were told to to do(mark it sold), so should I say you were deceitful, would that sound better to you. You also said you didn't ask for opinions on selling the saw in that thread, another lie.
It was you who said you were looking for opinions on selling the "mint condition 570 champ", I gave some and you just couldn't handle it; I was decent, unlike you want to make me out to be.

Also your right I know nothing about you, it was you who said "I know what mint is, I'm a buyer of guns and coins", I don't know this, it's just what you said, that's all I have to go on. So if that's not true theres another thing you said that was deceitful.

If I had no proof and my post were negative then why didn't I get a message from the site asking me to refrain from making false accusations.

Spy was I guess a poor choice of words on my part, my bad, I should have said an informant as you admitted you were watching these threads.

@chipper1 I don’t need your advice or want it. I only asked for pricing you volunteered all your ******** opinions about me without ever meeting or dealing with me. You will get a chance I guarantee it.
I finally had someone write me in private about dealing with you .. let me know when you want me to put it in print what they think about you ... haha it is you to a T!!!

Latest posts

Back