Just had my first climb with my new gear.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my first Neg rep, looks like hes handing them out by the bucketload. I called him out for being a troll. Instead of neg repping me, he should just stop being a troll.

I handed out a lot of pos reps too. People that have had sincere replies here get my pos points. This name calling and giving me my rights on this and that about how to function on AS is over the top now. Some of it is not activity that I approve of because a lot of it is not justifiable, so I have defended my AS dignity with elaborate responses to any assaults, and I have utilized the approve/disapprove function that AS provides its users.

Nothing I've done in these forums cannot be explained to the T about how it is completely logical, although very often I have people drinking or smoking stuff then trying to read my posts, and they miss the points of my posts completely. Then they feel it's good to completely distort my well intended messages, and slap me in the face with replies that absolutely suggest the replier did not read my posts all the way through. "Oh really?"

I'm doing fine here. Guys joke around a lot here. I posted one joke thread with the photos I snatched off of a website with trees functioning as the structure of the home. I did disclose that it was a hoax in the end because I was concerned about leaving something like that open to interpretation. The job where I suggested tie the trees together could have happened that way. If I was paying you to do it, you could have completed it that way. No one asked how I would prevent the risk of failure there, but I would have used a ten inch diameter pipe of very heavy gauge steel applied to the cups one on each end. The cups would have been bolted or large spikes would have been used to fix the pipe holding cups up. The trees would not have been able to fall in on each other, and could not have falling apart from each other. The technical details can be blue printed out from here, but just because the trees are big and you've never heard of using alternate plans doesn't mean that you could not pull it off if you were being paid too. I stand by my ideas for that job, and neither side of the argument weighs much beings that the job was not completed using my method for removal, so there is no proof my plan's inadequacies.

I'm sort of burnt out on the game we've got going on between the 9 man defense and I. Most of the time you guys can't catch on to what I'm writing anyway though the language is straight forward. I still have no hard feelings, and I appreciate the sincere dialogue between a few of you. I'm eager to learn here and chat like many others are.

Let's just let this issue about who is trolling and who really are trolls have a rest for a few weeks at least.

I still don't know how to put anything in my post signature area yet.

Blake's. I was just trying some other ways about it though. There is a saying, Non Quam Non Paratus. That's the military academy's modo in latin for, Never Not Prepared. I could easily slide down with a friction hitch, but I wasn't sure if there are other means down using the petzl devices. Now I know, and I am better prepared for situations.

Its nunquam non paratus and it means "never unprepared" your interetation is a double negative which I doubt any of our military academies would use for a motto (which is what I am guessing you meant in "MODO") jackass

Last edited:
Action since you show an interest in latin phrases I have one for you...

Prodesse quam conspici
thats something you should think about.

This guy has to be someone in here posing. He can not be for real. I think its someone we know just under another account. Some admin should check his IP for other accounts.

Last edited:
Most of us are the bosses.....

We don't like to see you being such a public detriment to arboriculture in general....

Every single one of us has a guy or three like you running around without knowledge, using dangerous practices, old and useless or just plain wrong gear for what is needed. Every single one of the guys like you are just trying to "git er dun", mostly with more balls than brains..... and it lowers the respect garnered by arborists everywhere, because hacks are running rampant. You also cost us money in insurance premiums, and cost us money in selling jobs, because you're willing to risk your life to get the job done with less than the job should have. (git er dun cheap)...

All of my practices are within the laws. Competition is as much of a detriment to my pocket book as it is to yours and anyone else in the world. If it's legal, it's fair game.

There is no way yours or all of the top companies can do all of the jobs that customers want to have done, and there is no way that all of the customers with tree work they want done can afford to pay the top competitions' prices.

There is a market niche that can pay high marks for speedy and elite service, but they get what they pay for. There is a market niche that cannot afford elite services, and they get what they pay for. They take on the risk and they take on the lower costs as well. That is up to them not you or any other owner in competition with the smaller businesses.

I understand your views, but the reality of the market is much greater than your views that are applicable from your stand point. These things that are apparent from both sides of the spectrum are not going to change either, and business will still be competitive in the areas of the business it's possible and legal even illegally in some cases. The plight is real, but the fact that it comes from a business makes it somewhat ineffective because the bottom line is all that is applicable by business is all that has legal binding. I don't condone unsafe practices by any means either, and I think the underestimation of myself and unsafe practices has been overkilled here.

Thanks for you input. I've taken note of your perspectives in all sincerety.

Action since you show an interest in latin phrases I have one for you...

Prodesse quam conspici
thats something you should think about.

This guy has to be someone in here posing. He can not be for real. I think its someone we know just under another account. Some admin should check his IP for other accounts.

I agree, he wants people to respond to things like this:

Nothing I've done in these forums cannot be explained to the T about how it is completely logical, although very often I have people drinking or smoking stuff then trying to read my posts, and they miss the points of my posts completely. Then they feel it's good to completely distort my well intended messages, and slap me in the face with replies that absolutely suggest the replier did not read my posts all the way through. "Oh really?"

The job where I suggested tie the trees together could have happened that way. If I was paying you to do it, you could have completed it that way. No one asked how I would prevent the risk of failure there, but I would have used a ten inch diameter pipe of very heavy gauge steel applied to the cups one on each end. The cups would have been bolted or large spikes would have been used to fix the pipe holding cups up. The trees would not have been able to fall in on each other, and could not have falling apart from each other. The technical details can be blue printed out from here, but just because the trees are big and you've never heard of using alternate plans doesn't mean that you could not pull it off if you were being paid too. I stand by my ideas for that job, and neither side of the argument weighs much beings that the job was not completed using my method for removal, so there is no proof my plan's inadequacies.

And there is only one way to respond to that kind of crap, so it is obvious the intent behind even posting it in the first place.

Trolling properly is an art, and this guy is no artist.

FTA - Show some pics of your gear, and your "work", we're all waiting with baited breath.

-Ryan

Its nunquam non paratus and it means "never unprepared" your interetation is a double negative which I doubt any of our military academies would use for a motto (which is what I am guessing you meant in "MODO") jackass

That spelling looks familiar. Thanks for the clarification. Your hasty generalizations here aren't reflecting well on you. Cool it down a little. I suppose when there are no consequence for it, you dive right in over and over. Well, get you tin foil out too, and start wrapping you head with it "just in case." :hmm3grin2orange:

As far as being a double negative that makes sense "never not prepared" means always prepared and it works dispite any opinions.

Here, check the link. Read it and weep. It's in the second line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemper_Military_School

No one asked how I would prevent the risk of failure there, but I would have used a ten inch diameter pipe of very heavy gauge steel applied to the cups one on each end. The cups would have been bolted or large spikes would have been used to fix the pipe holding cups up. The trees would not have been able to fall in on each other, and could not have falling apart from each other. The technical details can be blue printed out from here, but just because the trees are big and you've never heard of using alternate plans doesn't mean that you could not pull it off if you were being paid too. I stand by my ideas for that job, and neither side of the argument weighs much beings that the job was not completed using my method for removal, so there is no proof my plan's inadequacies.

I may have missed the thread here, FTA, but I'm interested in your plans. Would you mind drawing them out in further detail for me?

I agree, he wants people to respond to things like this:

And there is only one way to respond to that kind of crap, so it is obvious the intent behind even posting it in the first place.

Trolling properly is an art, and this guy is no artist.

FTA - Show some pics of your gear, and your "work", we're all waiting with baited breath.

-Ryan

Check around in my profile photo albums. For some reason they were not showing up on this thread. Thats what I take from it anyway.

That spelling looks familiar. Thanks for the clarification. Your hasty generalizations here aren't reflecting well on you. Cool it down a little. I suppose when there are no consequence for it, you dive right in over and over. Well, get you tin foil out too, and start wrapping you head with it "just in case." :hmm3grin2orange:

As far as being a double negative that makes sense "never not prepared" means always prepared and it works dispite any opinions.

Here, check the link. Read it and weep. It's in the second line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemper_Military_School

wiki said:
Kemper Military School was a private military academy located in Boonville, Missouri. Kemper filed for bankruptcy and closed in 2002. The school's motto was "Nunquam Non Paratus" (Never Not Prepared).
Just so you know Wiki is just crap that normal people write. Just because you read it on the internet and especially Wiki doesnt mean its correct.

I am guessing maybe you went to Kemper. The same fools that bankrupt the school must have been the ones that Edumikated You (for everyone else that word is EDUCATED I just wanted FTA to be able to read it)

Last edited:
Just so you know Wiki is just crap that normal people write. Just because you read it on the internet and especially Wiki doesnt mean its correct.

I am guessing maybe you went to Kemper. The same fools that bankrupt the school must have been the ones that Edumikated You (for everyone else that word is EDUCATED I just wanted FTA to be able to read it)

Don't waste any more time on this ballsack :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back