lets c your wood hauler pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
606f33ed3ecd7a3425cf01012f069bb9.jpg
306d2148762faa8c42cdd2a9432ae145.jpg

Working great after mainshaft replacement [emoji7]

I want one of those setups ! Awesome for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Nice to see the 5 ton made the cover of the thread. Shoulda snapped a pic of her loaded this morning but I was in a hurry. She carries 3 full cord and the springs don't even flex.View attachment 540996

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
14ft bed?
I can get 5.5 cords in my dump truck, but has an 18ft bed and the sides are about 5.75ft tall.

Nice [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
Looks a lot better shape than this old girl. Picture was taken the day she arrived. I'd add a more recent picture but it would take a while to collect enough of the parts from where they are currently strewn to look like anything.
My son's project. He has completely rebuilt the frame but his engine has a cracked head so he evaluating options. IMG_2380.JPG

Had to spring for the expensive trailer so I can haul this...:dancing:
V7ZB7od.jpg
Are your tracks still holding up well? I remember the "tracks makes the difference" thread when you got them. Never hear much about those chain style tracks. I would think they should almost outlast the link style with pins and bushings that wear out way before the pads do

Are your tracks still holding up well? I remember the "tracks makes the difference" thread when you got them. Never hear much about those chain style tracks. I would think they should almost outlast the link style with pins and bushings that's far out way before the pads do
I have had no issues with them whatsoever and I still stand behind them making all the difference! I do need to tighten them up a little.

I'm pretty sure it is not a Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Federal, Mack, Diamond T, or REO. Just googled 35 Ford, not even close. The Ford has big rounded fenders just like the cars. This thing looks like some kind of quarry truck, but it's not very big. I'll be heading back to camp on the 18th. Maybe it will dry out or freeze up so I can climb all over it, Joe.

Back