lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas time at my place.. I can not cover shipping this year.. All up for grabs, various states of condition. Try my best to be accurate with descriptions if asked. Anything not saved is going to scrap yard. I know that I didnt get some of this stuff sent out last year, but it has to go now!
Christmas001.jpg

Christmas002.jpg

From the top- and left to right
McCulloch 3.4- spoken for
Wards 24078B
Skil Saw 1610
Unknown?
Pro Mac 435

Last edited:
Christmas003.jpg

From the Top, left to right
Holiday- Not locked up
Dynamark- locked up (AL42?)
1200A been smashed
1200 A- solid but slow to pull when tuggin the rope
1110- Turns over
Campbell Huasfield- Was a runner- been sitting
1110-? Recoil doesnt engage
Lombard S AL42, not locked up.
Pioneer 2071- spoken for

Last edited:
Ok guys/gals, I have a Craftsman 3.7 that has been sitting around waiting for this time of year. Does not run but will fire with a little mix down the carb. Who ever wants it can have it for the price of shipping. photo_4.jpg photo_2.jpgphoto_1.jpgphoto_3.jpgphoto.jpg

Christmas005.jpg

Top- Left to right.
Mall 12A- locked up, disassembled some parts OK for resto.
David Bradley 5G21- Not locked up, but slow when pulled
Bantam- Have recoil and bottom brace- Unknown internals, not locked up.
Unknown
028 3 bolt hole recoil- spoken for
Wizard Cat 20
Wiazar Cat 16
Wards 2.8- spoken for
Poulan- spoken for

Last edited:
Christmas004.jpg

923 parts- Crank, case, carb, clutch
EZ? Locked up
C72 needs seals- spoken for!
Zip- unknown internals
C72 parts saw, locked up
C72- spoken for!

Last edited:
Christmas006.jpg

250- black top, think I had it running, missing clutch now..
250 early yellow top, not locked up
1-43 ran at one point
1-41, think I had it going too
D-36, ran
Mac 15, locked up
35- Unknown condition
And a 33/35(dirty) Unknown condition

Ok guys I have a cpl of 28" Oregon bars .63 gauge both for stihl saws, and a brand new Oregon semi-skip chisel chain to go with. I am really looking for anything 460 or 660 stihl to put under my tree.

sent from my STIHL 660 using Tapatalk

Gary, 2071 is a clean little saw. Dad got it for something. Top cover isnt busted, and nice shiney muffler. Other than that, all I know is that it isnt locked up. Dont think it had a spark plug when I had it out earlier. Got it off of here, and its just been sitting

And yes, I am a hoarder. I have realized that and need to get these outta the way. My interests are changing again.

Mac 3.4 and Poulan 306 are spoken for

Zach, I will take the C72 that was a runner if it isn't already spoken for. PM me your paypal addy. I will be tossing more stuff in the pot this weekend or next week. Still have the original gifts to send out on Monday (havent forgot about ya

i would like to have that Pioneer 2071.Send me your email addy and a $ shipping to 11730.Thanks,You really got this thread rocking and rolling again!!RR
Christmas003.jpg

From the Top, left to right
Holiday- Not locked up
Dynamark- locked up (AL42?)
1200A been smashed
1200 A- solid but slow to pull when tuggin the rope
1110- Turns over
Campbell Huasfield- Was a runner- been sitting
1110-? Recoil doesnt engage
Lombard S AL42, not locked up.
Pioneer 2071

Ok guys I have a cpl of 28" Oregon bars .63 gauge both for stihl saws, and a brand new Oregon semi-skip chisel chain to go with. I am really looking for anything 460 or 660 stihl to put under my tree.

One of the bars spoken for. Still have another one left a long with that brand new chain.

Back