lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little Possum, I am looking for an old non runner. Gonna put it downstairs in my basement as a conversation piece.

Semi complete w/bar preferred? (Wrap bar looks nice too :)) But will take anything and pay shipping. PM if you have anything that you'd part with. I see some nice oldies in your bunch. But I don't want to take something over someone who wants to get it running. It's for my Mancave downstairs. I am almost done with it. Just need to get a couch and a nice saw to hang by the bar.

Nice work. I started on a set of those this evening myself. Making the bigger one out of 4140PH and the smaller one out of a mystery steel drop. :) 17-4 is serious overkill. The 4140 is too, but like you I found it on the scrap shelf and it was about the right size....

If someone does not have the ability to thread on a lathe, I made a few of these pullers in the past, and went to a semi truck/ heavy equipment shop and bought a m22-1.5 pitch wheel stud to use to make the tool. For $3 or so I had the material to make 3 tools.

http://s262.photobucket.com/user/54stude/library/064 or 066 tank/Stihl flywheel puller?sort=3&page=1

Tiger Hobby Champ bar is now spoken for.

Good used 12" .050G tiny Stihl mount hardnose,

one .404 Oregon single-rivet top,

and one 3/8 Windsor 3-rivet tip still available.

Christmas005.jpg

Top- Left to right.
Mall 12A- locked up, disassembled some parts OK for resto.
David Bradley 5G21- Not locked up, but slow when pulled
Bantam- Have recoil and bottom brace- Unknown internals, not locked up.
Unknown
028 3 bolt hole recoil cover
Wizard Cat 20
Wiazar Cat 16
Wards 2.8- potential to run?
Poulan- spoken for
is the wards 2.8 still avalable?????????

028 Recoil, and wards 2.8 Claimed. Let me dig through my PMs and make sure not to step on anyones feet while seeing the dibs claimed on other saws.

If someone does not have the ability to thread on a lathe, I made a few of these pullers in the past, and went to a semi truck/ heavy equipment shop and bought a m22-1.5 pitch wheel stud to use to make the tool. For $3 or so I had the material to make 3 tools.

http://s262.photobucket.com/user/54stude/library/064 or 066 tank/Stihl flywheel puller?sort=3&page=1
would love one of these if one is still available, happy to paypal or donate to cause of your choice
Dave

Just thinking about how great this forum is and have decided to offer up a $100 "gift certificate" towards purchase at one of the great vendors I have dealt with here on Arboristsite in the last year. There have been tons of helpful people, starting with Tbone who hooked me up with mediacat before he had to rent the spacebed and continuing with tons of other folk who bought saws and parts and helped a basic ignoramous like me become an advanced ignoramus. As a small business owner I appreciate other small merchants who offer great service and great communication. These four have been simple awesome to deal with.
Brad Snelling - Snellerized my MS362 and made me realize how F'n Badass a stock saw can become
Mastermind - honest advice and my 064 is on a playdate
Homelite410 - recommended the best vice for me not the most expensive and changed my saw sharpening skills from laughable to having my climber give me the thumbs up
Weedeaterman - great selection and communication, my wife asked me why tools keep showing up from these guys "don't you have everything yet?"

So first guy to post up with a new order for one of these guys, I will paypal the vendor the $100.00 in your name.
Thanks Arboristsite
Dave

I have been chatting with homelite140 this morning and ordered one of his vises im very eager to try one of these out.

I will dig throught my shop to see if there isn't anything else someone would need.

Last edited:
I figured I had something that someone would want. Me being the frugal type. I made a long t27 wrench. Its just this long handle allen with a t27 bit welded on the end. If some one wants it post and I will ship it to you. This one in the pic is not the one with the bit welded.Logan-20131209-00343.jpg

Latest posts

Back