lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A different take on this Christmas thread..... A request for information.

The water under my bridge had been at flood stage this year, and all you guys have helped me to deal with the stress by focusing on chainsaws.

First, thanks for all the fun!

My wife made the comment the other day that I would give her more attention if she had some chainsaw jammies (pajamas). We had a good laugh about it, but, just to finish the joke on a funnier note, do any of you guys know if any of the chainsaw companies make pajamas or sheets of cloth I could have some made?

PM me.

thanks,

A different take on this Christmas thread..... A request for information.

The water under my bridge had been at flood stage this year, and all you guys have helped me to deal with the stress by focusing on chainsaws.

First, thanks for all the fun!

My wife made the comment the other day that I would give her more attention if she had some chainsaw jammies (pajamas). We had a good laugh about it, but, just to finish the joke on a funnier note, do any of you guys know if any of the chainsaw companies make pajamas or sheets of cloth I could have some made?

PM me.

thanks,
Here you goimage.jpg

Last Windsor 3/8" replacement tip is now spoken for. One new .404 Oregon single-rivet ip (with rivet) and the used 12" .050G tiny Stihl mount hardnose bar still up for grabs. Glad to see this thread still going, with new people kicking in (and 'vets' coming back in to kick in once again).

Tom do you have a pic of your bar? I'm not aware of any Stihl branded single-rivet bars..........unless it's an Oregon bar made for a Stihl mount (and if that's the case then it will work).

I've got a few more things to put up but need to go get pics first... Stay tuned!

Tom do you have a pic of your bar? I'm not aware of any Stihl branded single-rivet bars..........unless it's an Oregon bar made for a Stihl mount (and if that's the case then it will work).

It is an Oregon bar for a Stihl mount. Sorry about that. Please cancel the request. Tom

It is an Oregon bar for a Stihl mount. Sorry about that. Please cancel the request. Tom

Tom......................if you have a 1-rivet Oregon bar and want a .404 replacement tip for it, then what I have is exactly what you need. $5 for a USPS small priority mail flat rate box will cover it. PM me (start a 'conversation' with me) it you want it.

Digging out some more items. I just had a small score while cleaning out my wife's Grandfather's garage with him so when I get some pics I'll have some small parts to part with!

Latest posts

Back