• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Lookin for 034S

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlanticLawn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
A guy who climbs for me is havin a Birthday in May, he had an 034s years ago but had to sell it when things got tough. It would be great if I could find one in good shape to give him. If anyone has one that they can part with it would be appreciated, the guy has gotten his life back on track. Thanks

A guy who climbs for me is havin a Birthday in May, he had an 034s years ago but had to sell it when things got tough. It would be great if I could find one in good shape to give him. If anyone has one that they can part with it would be appreciated, the guy has gotten his life back on track. Thanks
I will be building a 036 from ground up rebuild Wich is basically a 034s it will be all oem.. Is that something you'd be interested in

I'm really searchin for an old oem 034S , like I said it's more about sentiment than performance on this one. Just wantin to give him to give him a saw that will remind him of the one he used to own and lost. Thanks

I got a couple under the bench I'm rebuilding we could unicorn it I could strip it down and turn it into it's original box condition buy powder coat I also have the original box one of mine came in that could be a real surprise

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm really searchin for an old oem 034S , like I said it's more about sentiment than performance on this one. Just wantin to give him to give him a saw that will remind him of the one he used to own and lost. Thanks
I understand. I was offering to build an 036 with a 034s top end. To find a 034super cylinder cover is rare and the cylinder itself is even harder to come by and a tillotson hk43 carb is also very hard to come by Wich is what came on 034s. I happen to have 2 034super cylinders Wich were KS not mahle and were non decomp All other parts I have which is 034 036 recoil the old school filter cover and a zama oem carb for 036. . The only thing that would not be 034s on mine is the cylinder cover and carb. Just t4ying to help. Mine will sell I'm not worried good luck on your search.

I understand. I was offering to build an 036 with a 034s top end. To find a 034super cylinder cover is rare and the cylinder itself is even harder to come by and a tillotson hk43 carb is also very hard to come by Wich is what came on 034s. I happen to have 2 034super cylinders Wich were KS not mahle and were non decomp All other parts I have which is 034 036 recoil the old school filter cover and a zama oem carb for 036. . The only thing that would not be 034s on mine is the cylinder cover and carb. Just t4ying to help. Mine will sell I'm not worried good luck on your search.

What grade did you make it to in school?

Don't be a smart ass. That's not needed. Really makes you look like a turd. Quit trying to insult someone Thank you have a great day.

Don't insult someone? Yet you can call me a turd?

Oh the hypocrisy....runs deep with you huh?

Don't insult someone? Yet you can call me a turd?

Oh the hypocrisy....runs deep with you huh?
I said makes you look like a turd. I didn't call you a turd. In case you didn't realize or know there is a diff. Furthermore you started this. I quoted the op who created the thread and you qouted me by asking what grade I completed. Fyi I had one misspelled word in my entire quote to the op before you started badgering me about what grade I finished. Do us both a favor and don't be trashing his thread with your nonsense. Cuz your looking like an even bigger turd now.Now again have a great day chow

I said makes you look like a turd. I didn't call you a turd. In case you didn't realize or know there is a diff. Furthermore you started this. I quoted the op who created the thread and you qouted me by asking what grade I completed. Fyi I had one misspelled word in my entire quote to the op before you started badgering me about what grade I finished. Do us both a favor and don't be trashing his thread with your nonsense. Cuz your looking like an even bigger turd now.Now again have a great day chow

Not calling names huh?

Not calling names huh?
Nope I said you make yourself look like a turd. What part of that do you not understand. As I recall you fired the first shot asking what grade I completed. Nice try to try and bait me

For the record folks @dgp72487 is sending me private messages on spelling corrections. I think he needs to get a life lol pretty dang sad

I really appreciate everyone's efforts on this one, that is an awesome find over there on Ebay. The great thing about this site is people tryin to help me out and help out the guy who climbs for us, who is a total stranger. Pretty much everybody who chills here have two things in common... trees and saws and what's great is when members try to help me out ....simply because they can. Thanks to all, when we do give it to the guy I'm gonna try to post his picture here with his new saw. When ya don't have alot of material things little things mean alot.

I really appreciate everyone's efforts on this one, that is an awesome find over there on Ebay. The great thing about this site is people tryin to help me out and help out the guy who climbs for us, who is a total stranger. Pretty much everybody who chills here have two things in common... trees and saws and what's great is when members try to help me out ....simply because they can. Thanks to all, when we do give it to the guy I'm gonna try to post his picture here with his new saw. When ya don't have alot of material things little things mean alot.
I have met and helped many guys on both forums through the years and met a lot of great people and a few bully's along the way as well. It's glad to see you helping a guy who got clean. My buddy whom I work on his saws has a tree business his last 3 climbers Got on drugs the last one just recently tried to hang his self and the paramedics revived him.

Ignore button. Best way to beat trolls is to stop feeding them.
Still harassing me in private messages . this guy is. I know who it is he caused problems on other forum with me and got me a 6 month ban. He knows to much about me. He has a a couple of diff. User names on here as well as other site.

Latest posts

Back