• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade looking for a good 3120, have a 026, 390, 272, 335xpt, 359, echo 670 for trade...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamess191

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for a good shape Husqvarna 3120 to trade. I do stump grinding and am in need of a big saw for the BIG stuff i am beginning to see. I have many saws to trade and a little cash to add if the right saw comes along. I have a 026, 272, 390, 335xpt, G621, 359, echo 670 and a 353 project saw, a quit a few big husqy/echo bars that are almost new or new. So I am hoping a combination of some of those saws/bars and maybe a little cash on my end or just trade??? LMK what you have and maybe we can work something out.

I am shipping three saws to bigmoose for his 3120. Looking forward to getting the 3120 all fixed up and into some big stumps!

Back