• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch 10-10s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 5 years ago around here,, you could buy a running 10 - 10 for $50 all day long and good running xl12's for $15 - $20. I still see occasional nice running 82cc Macs bringing $150 - $175. But a 290 Still will bring $300 +.
Well if you find a 82cc mac with a roached P/C let me know! Ive got a new motor to put in one but no saw. Honestly pm me and I'll send you the $.
Joeymt sold me one and it didn't even need a motor so ....

Well if you find a 82cc mac with a roached P/C let me know! Ive got a new motor to put in one but no saw. Honestly pm me and I'll send you the $.
Joeymt sold me one and it didn't even need a motor so ....
If I come across one I'll let you know. But I'm not much into looking for saws anymore. I've gotten a bit burned out with the saw thing and am not burning much wood due to medical reasons. But folks around here don't value old yellow saws much, except 125's for the money as they'd rather have an 880. Creamsicle's can do no wrong financially it seems. Stihls are for selling, Macs & Homies are for using for the most part IMHO.

If I come across one I'll let you know. But I'm not much into looking for saws anymore. I've gotten a bit burned out with the saw thing and am not burning much wood due to medical reasons. But folks around here don't value old yellow saws much, except 125's for the money as they'd rather have an 880. Creamsicle's can do no wrong financially it seems. Stihls are for selling, Macs & Homies are for using for the most part IMHO.

Well I hope your health improves , and usually saws show up at a sawyer's house.

Latest posts

Back