McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro, you must be running a right hand start. All mine are left.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Ok after they went to the 800 they used the big quieter muffler as the shroud on the bottom (i think) and the newer starter fits along the bottom edge of the muffler. If you look at the two together the later type it has a square corner.20180510_224509.jpg

Tim, I'm only couple hundred clicks from Canadian border, BUT, on the other side of the continent. Acres site says power head is 23 pounds..I can sure check shipping on this end, or let me know what you need or could use.. I just love tearing machines apart. My prices are real reasonable. Let's put that bar in the wood.. I didn't know I had a 125 till I happen to kick it couple months ago. Came in on one of my deals. From where I have no idea.. Just let me know, CHEERS. K

Give me a couple of days if you will to get a list together. My Little grand daughter passed on a beauty and I feel like I got hit by a truck

Pretty sure Jethro needs the larger 800 style 215777 fan housing. I see Randy's has the entire recoil assembly for $107 and ships worldwide. I did also find reference to the 87963 part number in a PM850 IPL but I believe that will still be the smaller fan cover for an early PM850. This is just from a quick look without getting too far into the IPl's, so I could be wrong about the 87963 number.

Ok after they went to the 800 they used the big quieter muffler as the shroud on the bottom (i think) and the newer starter fits along the bottom edge of the muffler. If you look at the two together the later type it has a square corner.View attachment 653877
I have a customers 800.. Had been straight gased and I'm waiting on fix it, sell it, buy it, scrap it.. I'm really having fun learning about MAC starters.

Ok, slightly new topic, anyone know details on the cp or sp70? Did they make an sp70? I've seen the cp, but can't say I've ever laid eyes on an sp. Is it basically an anti vibe pm700? Or is there a little more to it?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Tim, I'm only couple hundred clicks from Canadian border, BUT, on the other side of the continent. Acres site says power head is 23 pounds..I can sure check shipping on this end, or let me know what you need or could use.. I just love tearing machines apart. My prices are real reasonable. Let's put that bar in the wood.. I didn't know I had a 125 till I happen to kick it couple months ago. Came in on one of my deals. From where I have no idea.. Just let me know, CHEERS. K
Tim.. Further inspection the wrap handle has some dings. Looks like somebody was sword fighting with ChainsawsIMG_20180523_200313.jpg

Back