• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS MS460 Rebuilt & Ported - Weekend Special $600.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hey you got first dibs man so make the call. Regardless I appreciate it. Maybe he can give me a shout when he gets another one up.

I believe I'm gonna snatch this one up boys.

Been cutting wood all day with my dad but I did let Randy know just a bit ago.
Sorry for keeping you in suspense big oak.

I've been after Randy for awhile now to hook me up with a big saw and this one looks to be the bill filler.

Don't worry big oak, he's got more saws, just let him know what you want. I've been running one of his medium sized saws for awhile now and I'm more than impressed with his porting skills. Hard to run a stock saw after using one of Randy's.

Lol. I'd rather be cutting wood and thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about cutting wood!
That's supposed to be "rather be fishing" but you get the idea.
Now BigOakAdot there is only one guy that contacted me ahead of you. I'd like to give him a little while before I give up on him......he could be at church or something.

Back