MS192TC questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought one a few weeks ago starts in2 pulls. I love it only downfall is the uncommon chain but the weight is exactly what you want and more than enough power I wouldn't buy a 201 or 193 after buying a 150

Bought one a few weeks ago starts in2 pulls. I love it only downfall is the uncommon chain but the weight is exactly what you want and more than enough power I wouldn't buy a 201 or 193 after buying a 150

I was eying the 193 because of the price. An almost new 150TC just popped up in my area for $325. I don’t know much about it though. Everybody says they don’t have enough power. You like it better than the 193 and even the 201?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was eying the 193 because of the price. An almost new 150TC just popped up in my area for $325. I don’t know much about it though. Everybody says they don’t have enough power. You like it better than the 193 and even the 201?

For rhe price of a new 193 and the fact that you have a warranty and maybe even the extended when you buy the 6 pack of oil( dont know if thats still going on) you cant go wrong. At the end of the day you have a brand new saw with no repairs that you never knew about that rear their ugly heads in the middle of a job.

Well I tried all three. My wife is my groundsman and when I'm done climbing it is her favorite saw. The lightweight pull once to start is unbeatable in my eyes if it doesn't start up in a tree I switch to a silky

For rhe price of a new 193 and the fact that you have a warranty and maybe even the extended when you buy the 6 pack of oil( dont know if thats still going on) you cant go wrong. At the end of the day you have a brand new saw with no repairs that you never knew about that rear their ugly heads in the middle of a job.

Valid point. My neighbor says the same thing. Says you can go through 2 brand new 193T’s for the price of 1 150TC or 201T. I wouldn’t use it everyday, just once or twice a week when I get work.

Back