Ms660 with 6 k products 11 pin rim sprocket today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brett, how she go?

No its very clear. These are my finding, as follows:

Sparky has more money than brains.
I would have to verify this with all you other technicians.
Therefore would the peer's of AS agree so we could find this conclusive?
Very well here Jamie. Fixing my exmark mower, seems they should have used a larger plastic idler(maybe a 84 pin as the motion arm would be larger and that would lower the chance of the bearing overheating or the torqing of the deck plating :laugh:.
It's not conclusive as yet, do we have proof he owns any of this stuff, or is it others equipment.

I read somewhere on the internet that there is a guaranteed way to get and extra 3HP and 100ft/lbs of torque out of ANY size chainsaw.

The article said that you need:
  • 5% Castrol 20W50
  • 5% corn oil
  • 90% oil from the hair of a redheaded virgin
Then, mix the above 36:1 with a 50/50 mix of E-85 and swamp ass juice from the underwear of a blue eyed midget truck driver.

My sister's friend's roommate's boyfriend's brother tried it and he cut down a locust tree with a full chisel, full comp 36" bar on his MS170.

We technicians always have other technicians verify data before calling it conclusive
Could the other technician be one or more of your alter ego's by chance?
Didn't go by the name of "ziggy Stardust" did he? I really want to know about the magic formula that came closest to your magic wand that apparently only counts flywheel revolutions ...please tell?

ZIGGyyyyy plaaaayeD chaaaainsAAAAwww

anyways... Coming from a guy that's posting on political topics that went gang green in 2016

Unprofessional workmanship, under dispute!

Everyone else in that section is insane and not allowed in the general population.....They like the soylent.

Which one of you is piltz ? 041 or this Jim m maybe this Dave guy .idk but you three sounding more and more like him . All fans of a mighty little saw
I assure you I am not Piltz, that guy is likely as full of BS as you are my friend.
When I say it all matters I speak from experience, any thing you change makes a difference and just because I prefer top speed doesn't mean I don't understand torque and big bar power, it's just a lot less exciting to me.
We prefer wood that is more uniform and clean so that we can tell which changes are positive and not just run twice in more variable wood that skews our results.
When the race saw builders audition multiple cranks and ignitions of the exact same model and manufacture to find the right one for a saw, you can bet they know what makes speed and what is just dumbass marketing.
11 pin on a stock MS660 is slower than an 7/8 pin hands down sport.
Dave

Let me recap for you . I knew this saw was strong factory saw like three cars off assembly line one is a clear winner over the other two. Sometimes things just matchup right . Now the idea of the sprockets came from watching red bull 661 and chainsaw Jim videos including the name of the sprocket manufacturer not plitz are what ever his name is so the saws maybe slower with the larger sprockets but the saws are out there with larger sprockets . Mine currently has a ten pin on it I figured a 11 would be too tall but only wanted to do clearancing once . To my surprise in pulled the 11 better than my expectations.

Back