Ms660 with 6 k products 11 pin rim sprocket today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This new learning amazes me.
Can someone tell me how sheeps bladders can be used to prevent earthquakes?

You wear them on your head while making a tent out your neighbors stepdads grandmothers fathers uncles trousers.

That 32".
Yes fast as a 660 with an 11 pin and a 24.

Now this is pure fact!!
That add has been up since the beginning of June!!!
A long time!!!!
So if I got it as fast as an 11 pin on a 660.......then the 11 pin must Take over two weeks!!!!!

Check and Mate!!!!

It’s been proven and no more discussion is needed........

MODS!!!!! YOU MAY LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!!!

Now this is pure fact!!
That add has been up since the beginning of June!!!
A long time!!!!
So if I got it as fast as an 11 pin on a 660.......then the 11 pin must Take over two weeks!!!!!

Check and Mate!!!!

It’s been proven and no more discussion is needed........

MODS!!!!! YOU MAY LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!!!
Thought you'd like that:lol:.

I think I would redesign a heavy duty chain stop. I would keep my body on the far left of the chain whip protector on the rear handle. Far left of the center line of the saw. Speeding the chain up past what it may not handle. Again I switched to the .404” chain on my 2100’s.

When bad things happen it’s in slow motion. I went over the bars on my quad once and looking back at the rear horizontal rack vertical thinking oh crap this is gonna hurt I woke up after a face plant. I had a good helmet.

I don't mean to drag this thread up, I just wanted to thank all of you for the laugh today. I don't now how I missed this the first time around.

He whipped out an 090 with a 25" bar and kilt the thread... must be nice to own a wicked 064 AND an 090. Geesh, some guys have all the luck.

I don't mean to drag this thread up, I just wanted to thank all of you for the laugh today. I don't now how I missed this the first time around.

He whipped out an 090 with a 25" bar and kilt the thread... must be nice to own a wicked 064 AND an 090. Geesh, some guys have all the luck.
Or an imaginary friend.....

Latest posts

Back