MS661 vs 390XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You like that Husk tech lite bar? I might try one since it'll be a while before the Cannon lights are available.

he doesn't actually know if he likes it. he does know he likes the look of it :laugh: clint doesn't use bars, he polishes and photographs them. you'll notice he posts a pic of an unused MM saw everyday LOL

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted a pic of a Masterminded saw today. I must be slacking... Sorry about that, Ryan. Here ya go, 288 FTW!View attachment 457118

Thats the spirit aye !

Awesome !

Got any moar ? , shane sent me a PM and said he wants to see them all !

just to add my .02...
My old 066 is still faster with a short, 24", bar than the 661 with same (8t sprocket). but, once the 36 or 42 goes on there is no contest...661 wins, hands down. (7t)
066 redeye just has MM, 661 was done by Brad.
I'm going to try the shorter bar with a 7t rather than the 8 and see what happens.

he doesn't actually know if he likes it. he does know he likes the look of it :laugh: clint doesn't use bars, he polishes and photographs them. you'll notice he posts a pic of an unused MM saw everyday LOL
I haven't actually used that bar yet... but I will. I decided to put it on my 288, and run a 24" bar on my 7900 for now.

image.jpg

There are a couple saws I haven't gotten around to running yet, but it's only because I don't have much free time. :(

Back