• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS880

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chashowlett

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho, Santa says greeting wood chip makers . And if you are looking to power a sleigh screw them Reindeer's and get you this.Yes it's new yes I'm passing on Santas employee discount. And this will be till first of the year only. $1849.00 under your tree. Merry Christmas everybody!20171223_044100.jpg 20171223_044114.jpg 20171223_044348.jpg 20171223_044229.jpg 20171223_044212.jpg 20171223_044025.jpg _

Ok, if someone doesn’t like the results of their provocation maybe they shouldn’t provoke. , challenging someone’s integrity and honesty on a open public platform mametimes wake a sleeping giant. I don’ty see the point of all the criticisms. How does anything i post for sale affect any members well being or livelihood! Put enough adverse comments on anybody’s listing and that will affect the likelihood of a successful transaction. Sums up as slander.why? Maybe certain members don’t want any purchases to stray from them so they resort to malicious comments to sway prospective buyers towards the slanderer, it’s cheap, cheasy and desperate . And since the attacks resulted in loss of revenue, will the attacker’s be held liable for loss especially when all condemnations will be proved unfounded.

It's only slander if it's not true...

But to answer your question, people coming along posting ads for saws that could be stolen (pictures clearly showed the serial number ground off) lowers the overall credibility of this site as a place where people can come buy saws from trustworthy sellers. That make sense? Same with other nonsense sales tactics we've seen, like posting up ex-rental saws and claiming they were bought for one tree and are now being sold, and then posting new pics of what's supposed to be the same saw only it's clearly a different one completely.

Ok, if someone doesn’t like the results of their provocation maybe they shouldn’t provoke. , challenging someone’s integrity and honesty on a open public platform mametimes wake a sleeping giant. I don’ty see the point of all the criticisms. How does anything i post for sale affect any members well being or livelihood! Put enough adverse comments on anybody’s listing and that will affect the likelihood of a successful transaction. Sums up as slander.why? Maybe certain members don’t want any purchases to stray from them so they resort to malicious comments to sway prospective buyers towards the slanderer, it’s cheap, cheasy and desperate . And since the attacks resulted in loss of revenue, will the attacker’s be held liable for loss especially when all condemnations will be proved unfounded.
Calm down buddy, your still making threats :yes:.
Is this a new saw, are you a dealer then, would I get a warranty?

And to your last comment about loss of revenue........does that mean when you are unable to prove your case we get something?
And who gets dibs ?
Lots of guys have asked questions....."
You have not answered the serial number questions........

You’re going to feel like such a pitiful for next week when the owner of that Saw receives it in the mail and post a picture of that serial number I wasn’t going to put someone else’s saws serial number out on the Internet for somebody to be malicious with it sorry I’d look out for my people that buy stuff from me.Are used his car for a stock photo because I didn’t want to drive for an hour to take a picture of the last one we have when I making nothing I’m using my employee discount to give somebody a deal that’s looking for a new saw and trust me this is the last time this is going to happen

You’re going to feel like such a pitiful for next week when the owner of that Saw receives it in the mail and post a picture of that serial number I wasn’t going to put someone else’s saws serial number out on the Internet for somebody to be malicious with it sorry I’d look out for my people that buy stuff from me.Are used his car for a stock photo because I didn’t want to drive for an hour to take a picture of the last one we have when I making nothing I’m using my employee discount to give somebody a deal that’s looking for a new saw and trust me this is the last time this is going to happen
Oh it's a deal......just not a good one.......which leaves..

ed4620fe8373f1c49ce49b791666cd21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell you what big man, put your money where your pitiful pie hole is- here’s my 1000, if that serial number doesn’t match the box it came out of you got your self a grand and when it does you ass clown, must voluntarily go bye-bye. Well you’re so certain,,,, got any balls to back up that mouth?
I’ll have David take a look at this depravity and I’m positive that he doesn’t have a laser etching machine to re cut the serial number. Like I said he will have that saw by Wednesday, yes THE very saw in the picture.Loser

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
I wasn’t going to put someone else’s saws serial number out on the Internet for somebody to be malicious with it sorry I’d look out for my people that buy stuff from me.

So errr, you hid the serial number on the 461 so no one on the internet could "be malicious with it" but then on this 880 you posted a picture that clearly shows the serial number?

I’m using my employee discount to give somebody a deal that’s looking for a new saw and trust me this is the last time this is going to happen

Well, that's good news for everyone!! Glad to hear it!! Merry Xmas. :)

Tell you what big man, put your money where your pitiful pie hole is- here’s my 1000, if that serial number doesn’t match the box it came out of you got your self a grand and when it does you ass clown, must voluntarily go bye-bye. Well you’re so certain,,,, got any balls to back up that mouth?
I’ll have David take a look at this depravity and I’m positive that he doesn’t have a laser etching machine to re cut the serial number. Like I said he will have that saw by Wednesday, yes THE very saw in the picture.Loser
So I'm still wondering, is the saw brand new, are you a dealer will I get a warranty with it.
Also calm down, if everything you say is true you have nothing to get upset about, your actions will speak for themselves, so far they have been speaking loads.

So errr, you hid the serial number on the 461 so no one on the internet could "be malicious with it" but then on this 880 you posted a picture that clearly shows the serial number?

Well, that's good news for everyone!! Glad to hear it!! Merry Xmas. :)

And......and,.......he had soap in his eyes.........and he didn’t want to use the real saw so that’s why the MS461 R with the ground off serial numbers is not a MS461 R.......yeah......that’s the ticket........and he didn’t want to endanger any deer by driving at night to get his other MS461 R to take pictures of......with ground off serial numbers.......

And under the tree means shipping included........what length bar length?
The 21” in your picture says $1929

I notice you didn't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is and accept my offer of my NIB 461R against yours that the 462 won't have an MSRP over $1900. How bout you there tough guy? You got the balls to back up your mouth? You want to put your 880 against both my NIB 461Rs that the 462 MSRP won't be over $1900?

Back