New saw, It's red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now first let me explain why i bought this thing before ya'll rip me a new one. Number one it was on sale. I was gonna buy one anyway except at wally world. They sold remingtons but were out so i was in home depot and seen this purty red one. Now the big reason. My new stove takes a shorter stick of wood and most all the wood i cut last year is too long. it is all split and stacked So as i carry the wood in i will cut it down if necessary. it will ba an all winter long process and i didn't want to keep my stihl gas and oiled all winter. So now all i gotta do is keep the extension cord hooked up and layed out. I won't even worry about keeping this saw clean all winter. It will all be under roof so it won't get wet. Now i will clean it up at the end of the burning season. Never owned an electric saw so i don't know what to expect on power. Surely it has enough to cut the split sticks off. I know they are more dangerous cause the chain doesn't stop as quick.Ok, Now go ahead and rip my head off.lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hear they really open up after about the tenth time they are plugged in.:)

I think you have the worst case of CAD as I have ever seen.:greenchainsaw:

Before I read, I saw the pic and thought it was a toy!

I hear they really open up after about the tenth time they are plugged in.:)

I think you have the worst case of CAD as I have ever seen.:greenchainsaw:

Bwahahahahaha! You guys are killing me! *wipes tears from eyes*

I ran into the same situation a couple years ago.

I got a bunch of pre-cut logs from a local tree service company. I brought in a load of wood for the stove and about half the pieces wouldn't fit in the stove.

Well, I had my 10" DeWalt power miter saw set-up in the basement to handle the 200+ feet of molding that I was installing in the kid's bedrooms upstairs, so I blasted through long wood with the miter saw.

I felt very confident knowing that the wood I was burning was cut precisely on a 90 degree angle.

Back