New saw, It's red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and ordered up your big bore kit.

:greenchainsaw:

Marathon_Electric_Motor.jpg

what did that kit run you lol might get a saw to do that to

it is cute. I bet it will really come alive with some grinding on the cord and a DP( dual PLUG) muff mod..

lol I was running a 180 14in. bar with my 460 28in bar I pull it out after running out of fuel and when I did the guy I was cutting with said Its cute! and that name just stuck sold it a few weeks after that got a 260 still not enough power for me and now running a 361 with the 460

I'm gonna put on the chaps and hard hat and all the ppe and take a pic tommorrow. And maybe a paper sack over my head.lol

Don't post that one. Unless there is a hell of a lot of coverage....you in just chaps and hard hat????

Don't make me hurt you.....

I just got a remington 14" out of the garbage. I was thinking the same thing about using it down the basedment to trim long wood. If I knew you were needing one I would have sent it to ya.:cheers:

I gotta go take a shower and get my breathing back in order, My wife just came in here and ask why i was laughing so hard. I told these guys are tearin my ass up for that saw i just bought and it is hilarious on some of the comments. Then she said well it is a pretty color. What could i say but:censored:

aww come on guys.... its not like he is going professional with it... and besides if he is out at 11pm getting a load of wood...I am sure the neighbors would appreciate it.... the quietness... I too have 2 electrics... one a Stihl and the other a remington 12" ( on a pole) for $90 it does what it needs to do... I didn't have the need or the $$$ for a Stihl pole saw...
I got your back ....
On :cheers:the bright side.. I dont think anyone will steal it... :cheers:

Latest posts

Back