New saw, It's red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Never owned an electric saw so i don't know what to expect on power...

attachment.php

When did you get elektricity down thar in Arkansas? :greenchainsaw:

I gotta go take a shower and get my breathing back in order, My wife just came in here and ask why i was laughing so hard. I told these guys are tearin my ass up for that saw i just bought and it is hilarious on some of the comments. Then she said well it is a pretty color. What could i say but:censored:

I'll help you out SS. I saw an electric sears saw in the neighbors trash and sneaked up after dark and nabbed it. Got rid if the self-sharpening beaver tooth chain and I'm gonna use it for the same thing as you.

Hey - a saw is a saw.

Now make sure you use the PINK extension cord on that saw. You don't want to use the yellow cord or green cord , they just would not hold up to all that power.:givebeer:

Beefie

Poor guy, he goes and buys a girly saw and then admits it here on Testosterone Central. See, I would never be so stupid as to post a purchase like that, let alone to you guys. Oh wait, I would never ever, ever make a purchase like that. :ices_rofl:

Oh and where do I submit a bill for a new monitor to replace the one that just got apple cider all over it from the "Homelite Ad Campaign" photo! I nearly died with that one!

aww come on guys.... its not like he is going professional with it... and besides if he is out at 11pm getting a load of wood...I am sure the neighbors would appreciate it.... the quietness... I too have 2 electrics... one a Stihl and the other a remington 12" ( on a pole) for $90 it does what it needs to do... I didn't have the need or the $$$ for a Stihl pole saw...
I got your back ....
On :cheers:the bright side.. I dont think anyone will steal it... :cheers:
Thanks..............I think

Latest posts

Back