New show on National Geographic Thursdays at 9pm.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look up Tree tech, man are they big. Lots of people and equipment. I wonder what kine of $$ they HAVE to turn in a day. American climbers has a lot of equipment and a big ass crane. Looks like they are doing good

I like how allseason was aiming directly at the swing set, they arent even believable accidents.
The biggest thing this reality show is missing is reality, I have worked with some of these guys, they are all faking it
The show is staged for entertainment, it is tv.

Now that's mean. You cant compare Asinine`s con show, using cutting edge techniques such as these to any tree service out there

Attachments

• Funny-Pictures-Redneck-tree-trimming.jpeg
    Funny-Pictures-Redneck-tree-trimming.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 38
Ya, that would be cool. I wonder what some of the members are like in person. I think the closest member to me is beans and hes 6-7 hours across the state.

I have always said we need to have a AS expo, but we would need to have a boxing ring with sumo suits. Watched last night. Tree Tech called the goof balls the ride booms Hacks, LOL it was funny, then that goat guy. "Taking a tree down is like taking the clothes off a hot chick" That dude does have problems!

Its all fun and games till your beer googles wear off and you realize that hot chick is a hog.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last nites show was good . When the fat dude faced the tree with the little guy in it and told him to hold on . LOL truly good tv watching that guy slither down and Fernando or whatever the dudes name saying "man that's no good "

Latest posts

Back