New show on National Geographic Thursdays at 9pm.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have the demand thing on my tv. When we bought our house 10 years ago I tried the cable in the house and it worked so I never have checked into satilite or cable options. The cable company must not of turned it off at the box when the last people moved.

My cable company has it. Its kinda like they dvr it for you and you can watch it whenever you want. Can also rent movies and what not too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Wow you talked him right through that ! Big ******* helper ! I mean thAts it . Aaaaaaa it's something they give ya it's pretty cool ! Lol

Ya, I dont need all that fancy **** and I dont want to **** up my free cable.

Ya, I dont need all that fancy **** and I dont want to **** up my free cable.
My uncle used to get electric for $40 a month for a huge house and garage. He told too many people and the power company came out and changed out his meter. His old meter was only turning a 1/4 of the speed it should have been. Now he pays a big power bill.

Last edited:
Great episode . Thought the oak removal was cool , thought the pine party crane job looked fun , I will say I wouldn't mind spending some time with all four crews . The show is growing on me . I see the editors trying to take it in one direction and the guys going in another . Besides I see through all there rues now .

I agree, the show seems to be getting much better, much less drama than the first shows, can't get over all the
nice equipment, don't see any like that down here, and they sure do cut the stumps low, i would not have had
to buy my 660 if they did that here, will keep watching unless it goes the way of ax men.....

Bob.....:givebeer:

Look up Tree tech, man are they big. Lots of people and equipment. I wonder what kine of $$ they HAVE to turn in a day. American climbers has a lot of equipment and a big ass crane. Looks like they are doing good
american climbers rents cranes as they need them the owner said.

I have always said we need to have a AS expo, but we would need to have a boxing ring with sumo suits. Watched last night. Tree Tech called the goof balls the ride booms Hacks, LOL it was funny, then that goat guy. "Taking a tree down is like taking the clothes off a hot chick" That dude does have problems!
wonder how rough the bark is on his hot chicks?

Just watched it on dvr. Really surprised with tree tech in this episode,they are playing the "super safe" role in this tree drama show but they didnt use a bucket truck on the pine tree in the primaries.
I really enjoy watching all American, those guys are having the most fun with this whole tv show thing

Did you see the video american climbers put on fb today. They were catching alot of flack.

Back