New show on National Geographic Thursdays at 9pm.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a bunch of ca giving them crap about how they were tied into the crane and not wearing a hard hat. You could even see how they were connected to the crane.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Interesting factoid...BBWood surpassed "Life Below Zero" last week. No surprise...I kinda like that show, but that woman on there that runs the "motel" is such a monotone whiner and has every aspect of here life accounted for in dollars and cents. Ruined the show.

Just got my new tree care industry magazine. Article about big bad wood. Most of the examples they give as osha violations are common things that have to be done to get the job done. Seems like he is riding a high horse.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Read the list of names on the right of that page Jared and tell me what you see there , it may take a few reads but there's a direct example of unsafe behavior given to one of the companies named I that book ! Kinda ironic to me .

OK i watched their video of the climber riding the pic down, i think it was Bad Ass. Question is , Can OSHA use that to fine them and so on?

Back