• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy No longer need.Stihl 044 (MS440) or 046 (MS460)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a Stihl 70cc size chainsaw and narrowed it down to these models. I already have a 372xp but want to try out a larger Stihl (have a 026pro). Saw should be all oem. Not looking for rebuild. Doesn’t have to be a show queen but not one beat to crap. Let me know what you have.
Thanks, Joe

Looking for a Stihl 70cc size chainsaw and narrowed it down to these models. I already have a 372xp but want to try out a larger Stihl (have a 026pro). Saw should be all oem. Not looking for rebuild. Doesn’t have to be a show queen but not one beat to crap. Let me know what you have.
Thanks, Joe
check your pm

It seems all his chainsaws are allowed in kitchen! My wife has only allowed my FS250 in the house once because it is brand new and also the 026 Pro closet find I posted a while back.
My wife knows if I make a mess then I will clean it up :).
Besides for the time being I have all my saws in the basement, so they all go right by the island, its a natural thing to snap a few pictures on the way downstairs :picture:.

Dare I ask what’s been done? Depends if I can bundle with that 372xp you have that I can’t get out of my head :dumb:
The thrashed on 440/044 has been built from the bottom up all new bearings/seals, and even the piston and cylinder were new for the build. I've ran 40 or so tanks thru it, fun lightweight 70cc saw especially with the stihl light bar.
The 460 rescue is all stock as far as I know.
Bundles are encouraged LOL.

My worker. Been thru many a fire
f3bf9d726392408602bf33d23ef5c16b.jpg

My one counter saw
80a10203fc8e2d48ce6aa72854f34a43.jpg

Erik

Back