• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold O44 (12mm)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
Stihl 044. 12mm case, angled fin cylinder with brand new Meteor piston. I pieced this saw together from parts. 1/2 wrap, dual port muffler cover. It has a new oiler. The engine cover and 044 tag are new as well. I clear coated the carb base and air filter cover. There are two small cracks on the handle, that's why I got the skid plate, to prevent further damage.

This saw runs great. I put two tanks through it on Saturday without issue. It feels much stronger than my MS440.

I took a video of me running the saw, but I have no way to upload it from my phone. I can send it by email or text.

Did a compression check this morning. Right about 160...image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

$429 plus shipping PHO. PayPal only. Thanks!

GLO

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

Bet there's a lot of finger bitin' going on over this one:)

man, your really making sure those shelves can't scratch your saws aye steve :p

Not my fault. Stihl waiting on my bar for the 362cmr. Only bar I have in Stihl mount is a 32'' Cannon and I dont think it would fair to well with that many cutters.:D

Not my fault. Stihl waiting on my bar for the 362cmr. Only bar I have in Stihl mount is a 32'' Cannon and I dont think it would fair to well with that many cutters.:D

i ran a 33" on my 562 and it did better then i expected. definitely more fun with a 20" though. AV on those small saws are way to flimsy to run longer bars. the 562 feels way to mushy with anything bigger then a 24".

Randy Evans told me 20 inch bars are optimal on a 562but you could run a 24 inch bar with no problem. and his word is gold to me

do you run saws? it took a cookie cutter to tell ya that? just being a prick cause i'm always curious what kind of response i can get out of people. we'll see if randy replies :D

I did lot clearing . I also work for a few tree service companies. I ran chain saws since I was 14 . so to answer your question yes I have . lol
do you run saws? it took a cookie cutter to tell ya that? just being a prick cause i'm always curious what kind of response i can get out of people. we'll see if randy replies :D

Back