OH Sandy (storm chasers update)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphy4trees

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Thought it would be good to start a thread on this storm, as its expected to bring a wide swath of damage...

all updates and info are appreciated... I just picked up a few saws from the shop tonight and have a bunch of jobs to do pre-storm..

Gonna get my generator running today, and sharpen my pile of dull chains. Sounds like its gonna be a couple busy days. And to top it off the wife is due any day.

Would be awesome if it does the loop de loop right over us like that red line says.....
attachment.php

Screw it, not supposed to rain until late, I'm going riding.

You only get born once.. I would make that the priority... way too many unneeded c sections and check out the dangers of vaccinations ... all that ADD and autism etc.. caused by mercury in the vaccines.. and all the auto-immune disorders caused by confusing the body's intelligence... even the public health officials will tell you that your child is individually at MORE RISK for getting vaccinated. Hope the delivery goes well..

Here ya go , just found this on the web ! GOD has decided that he is gonna go for a new record and "MURPH" down as many trees as he can do eyes closed so they could land anywhere in a 24 hour period , that's the latest forecast ! So I want ya out there sharpening those saws forward and backwards as possible , and tie up that pony and batton down the hatches !

You only get born once.. I would make that the priority... way too many unneeded c sections and check out the dangers of vaccinations ... all that ADD and autism etc.. caused by mercury in the vaccines.. and all the auto-immune disorders caused by confusing the body's intelligence... even the public health officials will tell you that your child is individually at MORE RISK for getting vaccinated. Hope the delivery goes well..

Someone else was just telling me about how bad all these vaccinations are. Our daughter has autism. She is pretty high on the autism scale towards normal, but it still effects her. She is 3 and doesnt talk yet. Sure makes you wonder doesnt it.

God is going to "Murph" down some trees! that is some funny stuff. Lets see what happens. Had to top a big oak today, already damaged that I did want to possibley come down monday or tuesday.

with a beautiful blonde. :D we got got food, alcohol and a big fredericks order....:rock: call me wed.

Wednesday? You got booze and food? I'm coming tonight! lol

Gotta stick home till I see what happens here, house in the flood zone and all, gotta take care of that first. Everything should be ready by tomorrow night to roll out however we want. Looks like you south Jersey and SE PA boys are in for a ride.

I have never done hurricane work and was contacted by a tree co out there. They are looking for subcontractors to help with the clean up. I was thinking of going out but wouldn't be ready till later next week. Then I don't know if I could make it out there it would depend on if there was power to so I could buy diesel along the way. But maybe we will just get work from it here. That would be more convenient.

I have never done hurricane work and was contacted by a tree co out there. They are looking for subcontractors to help with the clean up. I was thinking of going out but wouldn't be ready till later next week. Then I don't know if I could make it out there it would depend on if there was power to so I could buy diesel along the way. But maybe we will just get work from it here. That would be more convenient.

OK,
Jeff :dizzy:

Back