OH Sandy (storm chasers update)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
makin' hay while the sun shines

thanks murph...good to be back...took the summer off due to shoulder and neck problems but feeling good enuf now to hammer it...the guy i was working for lives in camden county, i guess not too far from philly...gonna go farther east nearer the work this time...

If you guys need any hardwoods hauled from the ball feilds area today I'll be out in Tabernacle. Heading out soon with another delivery to Sooy Place Rd. Always in the market for free hardwoods that you like to load :) ask 101 about that. Did you get that blown down mess tied-yed up yesterday Ed?

The hell with Baltimore ,today it was a AS meet and greet ,we had naked arborist and treemd out for a bit mixing it up with us , pretty good climber that md character and NA loves the hardwoods I got so that's a + ! Thanks again fellows !

Last edited:
hey jeff, i heard guido was back from the dead, maybe he or geena needs to pay mr. wood a visit and yank his topknot a bit...my apologies to mr. wood for any hurt feelings my post may have caused him...here in vermont we have a bit of fun with new jerksey tourists, especially the ones who come up here and think we're a bunch of hillbillies...we're actually woodchucks...

No Harm , raised in keene N.H.Gotta give ya **** when ya are cashing in on "jerksey" when they are down. If it wasn't for jersey tourists all vermont would have is homo's and hillbillies. Anyway stay safe and welcome back.

Worked a while with naked arborist for the last few days , cool dude for sure , and today we are hammering out in tabernacle NJ , got a nice 3 dayer all pine split bowed over fouled and downed LOL you name we got it ! And I have work planned til xmas ! Life is good for now .

Good to hear Chris Christy Tree Service is rockin' and rolling!! :)

Lol, does everybody in jersey look like that??

Oh Jesus, the low brow is taking the high road, serious?

I hear ya though. Stay safe out there, Porky!! Seriously..

I don't have any more material ! And I dunno want a headache trying to think of a way to insult you ! Other then the same OL #### that made me wanna drag you behind a truck down a road of broken beer bottles , and we all know no one wants to rehash that whole fiasco !

If your coming to Jersey "be real" and cut straight! The ugly things I've seen hanging around here are going to get more than a few hacks hurt this winter. The messy cuts I've seen along the roadsides here and there make me wonder "who ran that saw?"

What's this lard ass? I haven't posted any pictures of our filthy shop recently... that was really a low blow by the way.
the shops a pigstye is a low blow ? Wow your getting a bit soft Ehhhhhhh? Just kidding man , let's see some pics ! I mean you do that road building thing too right !

:msp_sneaky:

Back