Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
Afternoon chuckle!
b40b8cfcaa90bac0efd59a340f297f31.jpg
How in the hell, did you get Stephen's baby picture??!!

This interwebz thing is freaking me out...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

workshop

workshop

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just made a fresh pot of coffee, never did get to town today, fighting a bad case of the blaghs.
041's, I have 1 or 5, old school mag, a little heavy, a little loud, lot torque for their size, thousand's of them still in use. Blue locktite is mandatory on these saws as they tend to lose screws, especially on the old FarmBoss with out antivibe. Air filters for the early models are scarce, I have changed the filter plate to accept the later filters. I have two 041 supers, one with a full wrap and a 040 that needs some TLC. I love my old Sthil's, but seldom take them to the timber.

So, Jim. What do you take to the timber? The 655BP? :eek::) Love that saw.

67L36Driver
Just made a fresh pot of coffee, never did get to town today, fighting a bad case of the blaghs.
041's, I have 1 or 5, old school mag, a little heavy, a little loud, lot torque for their size, thousand's of them still in use. Blue locktite is mandatory on these saws as they tend to lose screws, especially on the old FarmBoss with out antivibe. Air filters for the early models are scarce, I have changed the filter plate to accept the later filters. I have two 041 supers, one with a full wrap and a 040 that needs some TLC. I love my old Sthil's, but seldom take them to the timber.

When you do go 'uptown' stop by for a cup or three. We now have enuff room near the workbench for a couple lawn chairs. Let me show you how the new chain on the 655 eats wood.

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
So, Jim. What do you take to the timber? The 655BP? :eek::) Love that saw.
I usually take husky's and jonsered because of the air filter system, you can cut all day and never have to clean the air filter. I should get the 655 out and cut some big stuff as it is not really broke in yet, wish you were closer, then you could put some time on it.

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
Morning neighbor to the north. Everyone down here still in bed.

How much to offer for an 031 with running issues? Dies when warmed up. Maybe the imfamous spark problem.
Carl unless that 031 minty with a good bar and chain I would walk on by. You can get up side down real quick on those 31's. Give me a call

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
Hey WSC is that the s trunk I sold you? Got a titan blue streak on the bench right now. Also matt what was the date on your hedgevember. I might be able to make it down.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk
Nov. 1
Yes, you need to make it down...
I timed it for before rifle season for that purpose!!!
I gotta get with Jon soon, and still hoping Andy and Sarah find a way to make it down....

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
Hedgerow
Thinkrtinker Lewis "Grill Master"
Sunfish
WSC, bringing big cake, lots of coffee(and other libations). chair for fire. Eggs
Lurch
Mo-Jim
Oliver1655
WKEND LUMBERJAK +2 Breakfast sausage "Griddle master"
Lumberjackchef & malia -Farm fresh eggs "Official Chef"
Stumpy
Workshop +5
freehand
locust cutter +1
Hinerman +2
AWOL
Cobey and Tabby
Steve Light "From KS"
Dave Boyt "With awesome Norwood Mill demo"
Jonsered Raket
Darrick
Homelite410 and family
Heavyfuel "Confirmed"
Dodgegeeks "To hell with the travel budget"
Mdavlee "Surely he'll be on vacation by then"
Old cookie
Stihl Sawing
Sawnami
Sagetown

;)

srcarr52

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
I usually take husky's and jonsered because of the air filter system, you can cut all day and never have to clean the air filter. I should get the 655 out and cut some big stuff as it is not really broke in yet, wish you were closer, then you could put some time on it.

That thing is so pretty it almost belongs on a shelf... almost.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Naaaa....
Just a little gatherin'..;)
Ima gonna do a lot less orchestrating and a lot more coffee drinkin' and BS'in this year...
Even if I gotta scooch Stephen and Jim over to get at the wood stove...
:laugh:
It is your stove As the host you should get at least the third best seat.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_O

Latest posts